The sleepover part 3/last part! (Movie)

Author POV:) -
Everyone sat down on the couch ch rearranged to be in front of the movie.
|Television|

|CBFN/BFN||CN/YN|
That's how you guys sat! But the four had not started the movie yet. "What's taking so long?" BFN asked. They were waiting for the movie to load and for everyone to think of another movie to watch instead. "Don't ask me! You know how I am sis." CN replies, Everyone was brainstorming what to watch. So far,
Love, Simon
Black Panther
Beauty and the beast
Tomb Raider
Were all the ideas they had so far. "Okay! How bout, we pick like the top two or three movies that we want to watch the most? That way we can watch at least one or two of them! If it's not too late we can watch the others?" YN suggested. The others looked around then nodded in agreement only to have another argument to eliminate the movies. The four finally decided on Tomb Raider and Beauty and the Beast. Only because BFN wanted to watch B and the B. No because I've only watched those two! I want to watch the other ones tho!!!! Ok! Anyways, Once everyone say back down in their spots next to one another, YN got up. "I'll get popcorn! Which kind do you guys want?" She questioner her bestie and CBFN, "Chocolate Carmel Popcorn!" They both said in unison. "Look at you two, Alright! CN? Im guessing you want (Favorite Flavor popcorn or just the buttery or whatever kind u eat) as well right?" YN Asked Her What was Crush now boyfriend. CN looked up and nodded yes. "Alrighty!" She slowly skipped into the kitchen and made the popcorn for both of the pairs.

YN's POV:
I came out of the kitchen with the snacks in my hands. Man, CN IS MY BOYFRIEND NOW!!!! I was screaming so much in my head it hurt. O-ow! See? That's not what mattered though, What bothers me is if he really does like me. Speak of the devil, "Babe? You aight?" He asked. I sigh and smile, "Yeah, Help me?" I ask kindly. CN smiles and helps me take BFN's popcorn to her and CBFN. "Thanks." They say in unison. "You two are way too cute! HONESTLY! Dreams. Came. True!" BFN was still fan girling Over the new relationship me and CN are in. The movie started as we began with BAB. (Beauty and the Beast.)

Half way into the movie-
"N-No! WHY GASTON?! How could you!!!" BFN was so into the movie she began crying when beats was shot and Gaston was smirking. And it wasn't so... Good looking. "YOSH GET EM! SUFFA! Ooh! No! Wait, Yeah!" CBFN was cheering on the long haired self centered man. I mean, Gaston. "REALLY CBFN?! Why would you root for the bad guy?" BFN was in tears, "Here." He handed her a tissue as me and CN tried to ignore the little scene, BFN being CN's sister he had to worry. His arm wrapped around my shoulders and my head on he shoulder. It was nice until I looked over to BFN. "Because, When in the end they lose I can start yelling all the bad things they did!" He said smiling. I sweat dropped. "Okay! Another movie since I don't think they can handle this one," I called out. I was gonna switch the movie until CN kissed me on the lips. "Im picking." He said into the kiss. My eye twitched and a tick mark appeared above my head, "Y-You. YOU BASTARD YOU KISSED ME TO TAKE THE DAMN REMOTE?!" I was somewhat upset but happy. Still, You got a kiss though. The voice reasoned and every time. It's right.... CN ran away thinking he had a chance to escape my wrath. "You woulda thot boi!" I dashed after him and I can feel BFN sweat dropping in the background. "Can't catch me babe!" "Im gonna get you. Slow poke trickster!" I shouted. Somehow, I managed to catch up to CN and I caught him. Problem is.... Half way through the chase he claimed he dropped it. "B-Baka. Coulda just asked me for it instead." I exclaimed. He chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Heh. Sorry hun." He said smiling. "I can't stay made at you. Cmon! We need to watch the movie!" I say sighing. He looked surprised but we walked hand in hand back to BFN and CBFN. "Finally! Now Tomb Raider." Said CBFN happily. "Haven't you already watched it?" BFN queried. He nodded but laughed, "it is a really good movie!"

After the movie- My pov:

YN fell asleep on CN's shoulder through the movie, The (CN's hair color) boy didn't realize till the end of the movie that CBFN and him were the only ones awake. "Where's my sister?" He asked. CBFN put his finger to his lips. "Shh! She's upstairs in her room." CBFN informed. The two sighed. "Mmh. No." The boys heard YN talking in her sleep. "What?" CBFN asked out loud. "Shush!" CN tried to make sure YN stayed asleep. Failed. SUCKERRRR

"Great you woke her up." CN glared at CBFN as CBFN shrunk in his spot. "Morning?" YN Asked. CN chuckled lightly and shook his head. "Not really. You fell asleep I'm guessing. Anyways you can go to my room and sleep. I'll be up in a minute." CN told her. "Mm." YN made a humming sound of Okay. She went upstairs and CN was right. It was a minute, and he was upstairs. "Where's CBFN." YN Asked. "He went home. BFN is sleeping in her room." He answered the next question I was gonna ask. "I love you. And im so lucky to have you as my Girlfriend." CN said pecking my lips. I smiled and kissed back, "I love you too. And more. Goodnight babe." And with that we drifted off into a slumber that would be the best. "Mmm." YN moaned. "Stop~" YN moaned but hen shot up from her wet dream. "J-Just a dream." She said sighing in relief. "What kind of dream?" CN was awake. Sh!t. I thought. "U-Um. You were in it!" I said quickly. "Whatever. You know dreams come true? Want me to make yours?" AHHHHH! My face fumed red and he laughed so hard. "Ha! Y-You are a-adorable! L-look at your f-face! Hahahahaha!" CN was laughing uncontrollably till YN stopped him with a kiss.

This chapter is dedicated to: 5SecondsOfAshton2709 Rlly hope you enjoy this chapter not just 5SecondsOfAshton2709 but all of you guys! Thanks so much for the reads and here we go!