I was seconds away from crying. He was planning on taking over and being King of my kingdom. He would destroy it. My parents would be gone and I wouldn’t see them again either. As much as I hated the way they treated me, I still loved them and wanted to see them again. Dillon was going to ruin my life.

            “Dillon, I’m not in love with you. I’m in love with Jace.” I spoke softly, still in shock from everything he said.
            “Don’t ever say that again! You hear me? You will love me sooner or later.” He snapped and his fangs came out as he got angrier. I whimpered and pushed myself back farther into the couch, terrified of this new Dillon that was standing in front of me, fists clenches and reddening in the face. That really set him off. He sighed loudly and rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration.
            “Look, I’m sorry. My anger can get the best of me. Come on, let’s head to bed and tomorrow will be a new start and we’ll talk more. I’m just exhausted.” He said holding his hand out for me to grab.
            I ignored his hand, but got up, because I wasn’t in the mood to fight him right now. I was still processing everything he said to me. He really had everything planned out and he even waited three years for this. I didn’t love him that way, and I never could. Dillon looked angry that I ignored him, but he just shook his head and grabbed my arm, leading me to a room in the back of the house, where I haven’t been before.

            He threw open the door, letting me walk in the room first. He followed behind me, shutting and locking the door with a key he had. Great, there was no way I could escape when he locked his in here. I looked around me to see that I was in the master bedroom. There was a bathroom to the left, along with a large closet that was empty, besides a few articles of clothing.

            There was a dresser and two nightstands, but other than that, there wasn’t much besides a large, king sized bed in the middle of the room. It was a pretty bland in décor and in appearance. The walls were a tan color and the floors were white carpet. I was surprised that the room didn’t look like the rest of the beautiful cabin. Dillon walked passed me and threw back the covers. He pulled off his shirt, making me stare at the ground, not wanting to see him like that.
            “You’ll have to get used to seeing me like this, Izzy. You’ll be seeing more than this on our wedding night.” Dillon’s voice echoed the room.

            My eyes widened at the last part that he said. Would he really force himself on me like Matthew? He was no better than Matthew and that sickened me. He was such a hypocrite. What if he tried something tonight? There was no way I could fight him off.

            “I thought you hated Matthew for forcing himself on me. I’m sure as hell not doing it willingly with you.” I snapped, wanting to break down and cry. I didn’t want to marry or have sex with Dillon, the though killed me inside.
            “I’m doing this out of love, where Matthew didn’t love you. He just wanted you for your body. I want you because I’m in love with you. Two different things.” He said, sitting down on the bed, only wearing a pair of boxers.

            I would never understand his reasoning. It didn’t make any sense at all and I honestly didn’t want to try and figure out what he was thinking. I didn’t want to be in the same room with him, let alone bed. How was I supposed to get through the night?
            “Come on, I don’t want to fight right now. Let’s just go to sleep.” Dillon said, patting the spot next to him on the bed.
            I shook my head and said, “I don’t want to sleep with you.”
            “I don’t care, now come on before I get pissed off and do something we’ll both regret. I don’t want to hurt you, but you better behave yourself.” He threatened.
            I sighed, knowing I didn’t want him to hurt me, so I had no other choice. I slowly walked over to the bed and I was thankful that it was a huge bed. I laid down on the farthest end of the bed, almost falling off of it. Dillon laughed softly, and then I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me into the middle of the bed. His arms remained where they were, sending chills up my spine.
            “I don’t want you that far away.” He whispered in my ear.
            I laid there awkwardly, waiting for Dillon to turn off the lights. Before I knew what was happening, Dillon growled and flipped me so that I was on my face and he was hovering over me. I wasn’t sure what was happening, as terror filled my eyes. I couldn’t move, in fear that he would kill me if I did.
            “That bastard marked you.” Dillon snarled, moving my hair from my neck, looking at where my mark was.

            “I guess I need to get rid of that now so tomorrow I can put my mark on.” Dillon said, his tone still furious.
            “What! No, please don’t. If you love me then you won’t do this.” I begged, tears now streaming down my cheeks. My mark was what connected Jace and I and without it, I was nothing. We hadn’t even fully mated, yet I knew we were as one. Dillon couldn’t destroy my mark, it would ruin me.

            “Shut up! I’m doing this because I love you and don’t want to look at that mark that’s from another guy.” He snapped, making me cry even harder, yet he didn’t seem to care about that.
            He laid on top of me, grazing his fangs on my mark, making me cry out in pain. My neck was throbbing by his touch and I knew if someone else touched a mate’s mark, it would hurt. It was basically a warning to back off. This also stopped the factor of mates cheating, but I couldn’t ever see a reason to cheat on Jace.

            Before I knew what was happening, I felt Dillon’s fangs pierce my skin, a deafening scream escape my lips. Tears cascaded down my cheeks as the pain increased and burned throughout my whole body. I could feel the blood drip down my neck and a moan escaped Dillon’s throat as he bite and drank my blood, ruining my mark. This couldn’t be happening. The pain was just unbearable.

            I screamed even louder as Dillon continued to tear apart the only thing connecting Jace and I together, not caring that he was hurting me. There was a sharp pain in my chest as our bond shattered. Tears streamed down my cheeks as everything faded to darkness. Jace, please come help me.

Hey everyone!!!! What an intense update, right? Poor Izzy!!! Like I bet you can all agree that Dillon is crazy. So what did you think about this chapter? Or what do you think will happen next? This chapter's dedication goes to @ravenlunakitrose. Thanks for commenting!!!! I'm not sure when i'll update next because i will be pretty busy in the next couple days.

Here's the big question:
Do you think Jace will save her in time before she taken to Cadellan?

Please COMMENT and VOTE!!!! It means alot to see all the votes and comments from you guys. Until next time, see ya!!! :)