Heart Beat (Anthony Kiedis Fanfic)

A/N: New fic :) I'm currently infatuated with Anthony Kiedis from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and I noticed there weren't a lot of Anthony fics, so I thought I might add a bit to the mix :) -Destiny

------------------------------------------

Jett's POV:

Let's face it, waking up sucks balls. I hate waking up, even though today's my birthday... turning the big 25! Yeah... Whoo... note the lack of enthusiasm! Mom called me this morning, at like 6:30! "Good morning, sweetie! Have an amazing birthday, mija! Love you, talk to you later! Hugs and kisses from us and the boys! Bye!" was all she had to say, which was nice. Getting texts and calls from everyone, wishing me the best on my day, but what I was really excited for was this concert, for some band called the Red Hot Chili Peppers, which I heard were really good, and like spontaneous, so yeah, I wanted to go! So my best friend, Kira, bought me tickets, and I literally cried. YAY I'M GOING AND WOOOOO IT'S TODAY!! So I gotta shower...

I got my towel and robe and walked into my bathroom, undressing and turning the water on, waiting for the bathroom to steam up, and I jumped in. I have millions of shampoos, and I don't know what fragrance I want today... Strawberry? Vanilla? or just... shampoo smell? Eh, guess I'm going with vanilla! I almost slipped when getting out, which scared the shit out of me, because I could've died. I wrapped my hair in the towel and put on my robe, walking out, and out of no where I hear a knock on my door, like seriously, it's 8:30, who the fuck could be at my door? I opened the door to find my boyfriend, Kevin, was there. Yay. Not really. You see, we recently got in a fight, and it didn't end well, and now he's apologizing, and now I'm letting him in.

I'm getting dressed and he's in the living room... to be honest, I love him, I do. But, he has a temper and I don't know what to do, he's great, but you have to watch your tongue. We'll just see where it goes... in the meanwhile, what the fuck to I wear? Finally! I found it, a grey cut t-shirt, black skinnys and some leather combat boots! Perfect, I slip on my lucky bracelet, deodorant, perfume, mascara and some concealer, letting my brown straight hair flow loosley.

Walking out into the living room, I see Kev, with the TV on watching some weird crap, "Hey, Kev..." I say sitting on the couch, soon to find that he's watching 'Keeping up with The Kardashians'... wow. "Hey, J... Kim is like throwing a fit.." he drifted off into silence as Kim Kardashian cried, I got my phone out, texting Kira:

To: Kira Boo 😘

Hey, when are we gonna head over to the venue?

Within the next minute she texted back,

From: Kira Boo 😘

Let me guess, Kevin's there? I'll pick you up in a bit!

I laughed, she knew me so well! Great! I don't have to die, watching this stupid show, so I texted her back:

To: Kira Boo 😘

Thank you so much, K! I love you, see around 9, kay?

My phone buzzing instantly,

From: Kira Boo 😘

You're welcome, and 9 sounds great! bye

And with that, me and Kevin began a conversation, about socks. If I could put our relationship in one word, it'd be catastrophic. Yeah. One hour and three minutes later, Kira was at the door.

"Kira!! Come in! Me and Kev were just watching some Kardashians!" I said happily, knowing that soon he would be gone, "Hey, Jett! That's great, but I wanted to take you out for a bikini wax, for your birthday! Wanna tag along, Kev?" She asked knowing the answer, "Uhm... haha, funny Kira, but no thanks, see you later Jett!" he said getting up and leaving, I closed the door and sighed. I turned to look at my friend, "I think I'm gonna break up with him..." I sighed, massaging my head. I honestly don't need this stress right now.... "You really don't need this stress right now," Kira voiced my thoughts. "Especially since you're still healing!" she said rubbing my shoulder. "Yeah, true... I'm just tired... of everything...." I said lying upside down on the couch.... I don't think I can wait for the concert!

We walked out the apartment and headed downtown, towards the venue, we stopped and ate before we got at the venue, the concert started at 8, and it's 7... so we went walking around, went into some stores, bought some stuff! "Hey, K?" I asked, "Yeah?" she said skipping through the isles of the store we were currently in, "What time is it?" she looked at her watch and freaked! "What?!" I said worriedly, "It's 7:45! We need to go NOW!" She yelled, pulling me out of the store, we drove to the venue ASAP, and luckily we got there in time! "C'mon, J! Let's go sit down!" she said pulling my arm once we got in the venue, "Whoaaa! Calm down missy!" I said laughing.

Soon the lights dimmed, and a microphone squealed, "Ladies and gents, get ready for the night of your lives and enjoy! Here are the.... RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!" the man screamed into the mic, everyone cheered and clapped and there they were... They started the concert with 'Give it away' and they blew me away! My favorite song had to be 'I could have lied' and Kira's was 'My Friends' which was good too! They were overall amazing!

"Jett, Jett, Jett! We have to go backstage! Please, please, please!!?" Kira pleaded like a five year old. "Yes, we can go you hyperactive psychopath," I said laughing, we walked backstage and waited for the four boys, in the meanwhile me and Kira chatted, and I started singing my favorite song of theirs, as Kira danced around, like a maniac! I'm not gonna lie, I can sing, and I know it! I may not be the best, but I'm good, as I was reciting my thoughts on my voice, I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and I could not believe my eyes. "Hi...you're fans, right? And if I'm not mistaken, that was our song you were singing?", It was the lead singer of the band, and he was talking to me. Oh. Mah. Gosh. Kira elbowed me, magically appearing besides me, "O-oh, uhm... yeah... it was," I said blushing furiously, I looked at Kira and her jaw was dropped, "It sounded good, my name's Anthony by the way," he smiled and shook my hand as I smirked stupidly, "You are?" he said, obviously waiting for a reply, "Oh! I'm Jett, and this here is Kira!" I said letting go of his hand, "Nice to meet you guys!"

----------------------------------------------

A/N: HEEEEY THERE GUYS... NEW FIC.. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT TAKES PLACE! LIKE I WANT IT TO BE PRESENT BUT I WANT THEM TO BE YOUNG! YOU FEEL ME?

-Destiny