Part 25

"Are you sure you want to do this? Especially without Booboo." Sofia asked the poor girl. " Honestly, no I don't, but its been over a year and I think its time to hear whatever he has to say." The blonde spoke as she walked out of the bathroom.

Sofia looked at Belle with a look of concern. "Will you please bring Booboo with you?" She asked getting off the bed to walk towards her friend. Belle looked up at Sofia's worried face and shook her head no.

"Sofia, I'm a big girl and anyway Booboo's spending time with Cameron, so no I won't ask him. You won't come either. I love you, but no." Belle told as she walked out of her room.

------------------------------------------------

Belle walked into the small coffee shop that held so many memories. She looked around the shop to see if she could find him and when she did she realized how a year can really change someone.

"Thomas?"

The brunette turned himself around to see the girl that he use to call home standing there looking rather uncomfortable.

"Hey." Thomas said getting up and pulling out the chair for her. Once they both were seated, Belle really looked at him for the first time since getting here.

"So how are you?" The young blonde asked Thomas. He looked up at her with disbelief in his bright blue eyes that she loved more than anything.

"Let's not do that. I wanted to talk about what happened between us." Belle had a gut feeling that she shouldn't be here especially without BooBoo.

"You broke me, Thomas. I don't know why all of the sudden you are trying to fix this after a year. You made a promise to me that you would never hurt me like Tyler did and you go behind my back and did just that. So no matter what you have to say is going to fix what you did." Belle was trying to hold back the tears that were wanting to spill over, but she wasn't going to give him that.

"I didn't cheat on you with Dove. I would never do that. I was asking for her help to give you a promise ring and I was hoping that we could try again?" He said getting frustrated with how the situation was going.

"Well, why did go to her and not Sofia? But it's already to late for us, because me and Booboo are engaged." Belle gave him one last look and left the little shop without a goodbye.