PROLOGUE

I watch as the hands slide up tightening my tie, Today was the day i marry the woman of my dreams, Emily Blossom. I was getting a drink, until i heard a knock on my dressing room doorstep. I made my way over, opening it to discover Constable Eric Lang, what was he doing here?

"hello constable, what can i do for you?" i asked soon to hear that Station House N° 4 need my help, due to their own detective being on leave. The murder of Olivia Donaldson was now in my hands, it was my job to find this murderer and bring him or her to justice. I look over my shoulder to see my best friend and constable getting out of his navy blue suit, and back into his constable uniform. I gave George and the rest of the constables who were changing a nod, as i change myself. I had gotten into my detectives suit, or well just a different suit, putting my black derby hat on, i make my way out the door, constables following.

Getting into the carriage that awaited me i climb in George scooting in next to me, soon to have gotten to the scene of murder, after passing many trees and many people. I get out George following like a small dog, i kneel down beside the woman's body making sure i don't stepping the puddle of blood she had left behind, from her departure.

Shortly after i instruct the constables to look for anything to aid with the investigations, George Crabtree's wife soon shows up at the scene, she was however a coroner. I move away for the madam to inspect the deceased, "ill have to take her to the morgue for further inspection, all i know right now is that she was shot" i heard her speak,i gave her a nod as the constables helped move the cold corpse into the city morgue carriage. 

~~~~

I, James Hopkins, had just ditched out on my own marriage for the death of a star room dancer, Olivia Donaldson. 

I had gotten constable Henry to bring the mother and father into the station for interviewing, i brought the mother into a brown room, one table, two chairs i sat down across from the female. "you have recently heard, Olivia Donaldson had been killed, do you know of any one who would have hatred for her?" i asked the lady in her 40's. 

"well detective, she was a very liked girl, she was very quite and the only recent thing that has happened is her break up" The 40 year old fiddled with her hands, watching as she tried to tangle her fingers.

I connected my hands, setting them on the table i ask "and who is this ex of hers?" i asked. "Ian Oakley. Am i dismissed?" she looked up to me then the door. "yes ill have a constable escort you out." i stand up opening the door as i nod to Constable Brond to escort her, i walk into my office, as i see a man around the same age as the woman, "you may go" i cough as i open my office door for him, Constable Henry walking the male out.

I grabbed constable Crabtree asking him, "Find Ian Oakley's address"  i moved myself from hovering over his shoulder and went to find my soon to be wife. I grabbed the phone, that stood like a duck and dialed my house number in, no answer. i dial again, still no answer.

I make my way to the house, i slowly open the door and i feel an embrace come from behind me, i jump and look to notice my soon to be wife. i smile and turn to hug her, she let out a light laugh and pulled away escorting me into the living room.

Sitting down on the couch, she sit in the chair across from me. "i'm sorry about earlier sweetheart. Olivia Donaldson was killed." She gave me a nod letting me know it was ok, i could still tell she was unhappy. 

~~~~

A/N: EYYY A PROLOGUEEEEEEE IK IT WAS ORIGINALY THE FIST CHAPTER BUT WHO CARES AMR

QUESTION: who do you think did it so far?