Stop playing games

The day was quiet beatiful. Yoonbum cleaning as usual and sangwoo off doing whatever. Yoonbum had thought about sangwoo everyday and what happens when he gets home . He really loved how everytime they did it  sangwoo kept going and never stopped. 

He just saw it as another sign of love. Yoonbum finishing his chores decided to make dinner . " Mh what does he eat " Yoonbum was a loyal pet to sangwoo .

Today he wanted to fix something specail . Ever since the day sangwoo got on him about jerking to his scent he's been infatuated for the longest.

He reached his arms to the cabinets and pulled out a pot the started cooking.  After a while the food was done. Yoonbum layed it out. This left him to wonder.

He didn't have a great phone . No connection to the outside world . No real tv except for dreams and besides that he didn't have the right to do anything except for what sangwoo wants.  He wanted to do something but of course he couldnt.

He kept fidgeting with his fingers. He finally got an idea. He went to the Landry room and began to change.

He found some tight skirts and see through clothes blushing until he found what he wanted. He put on a girls shirt with some word on it backwards.  He didn't bother to notice and looked for a skirt or  long shorts .

As he scavenged for clothes he heard the opening of the door . Sangwoo's voice was sure to follow after ." Bum were are you " sangwoo said . Yoonbum crawled back to his chair and sangwoo watched and laughed .

Yoonbum had a embarrassed look on his face as he looked up to sangwoo."Sorry , you just look like a animal the way you crawl " . Sangwoo slowly brung down his laugh to sit on the table .

Yoonbum remained silent looking at to food he had prepared . Sangwoo curiously looked in the pot and saw curry  accompanied by some store bought rice. 

Yoonbum worried he didn't like it and was prepared to take it back or get it thrown back at him. Sangwoo looked at it and finally opened his mouth," I'll eat" .

Sangwoo got some and began to eat it as yoonbum finally was releaved.  Sangwoo quickly gave him permission to eat as yoonbum at as well.

Diner went fine after that Sangwoo went to his room . Yoonbum didn't have to go to the basement this time . Bum stayed up against his door peeking in. 

He was suprised to see sangwoo on his phone as he regularly dosent look at him . It felt as something was over sangwoo today. 

Bum kept creeping letting himself lean against the door and fall on the floor. As he fell sangwoo saw him . He didn't say a or clench his fist . Sangwoo got up and pulled him in then closed the door .

Sangwoo's acted like it was nothing as stared back at his phone . Sangwoo eyes lit up with the colors of the phone as it changed . He slowly started to get stiffer as his dick shot up .

Yoonbum didn't say a thing but blushed.  He stared for a few seconds before turning away . Sangwoo kept acting off as he spoke ," Throw this away " . Sangwoo kept at his phone as yoonbum went and crawled to get it. 

Yoonbum got the wrapper as he came back making his way to the door. On his way past sangwoo he tripped over sangwoo's leg falling flat.

Sangwoo stared down at him . Yoonbum look behind him ," W-what" yoonbum spoke freely in a trembling voice. Sangwoo spoke ," Stop playing games"  . Yoonbum didn't know what was he doing and kept quiet.

Sangwoo understood his expression and began to rant on ," first when I get home you have to wear something I like , second you make me stare at you ass  then you have to fall and then I have no choice , I'm not going to let a pig tease me " . Yoonbum didn't know where this was coming from as his though was interrupted.