TWSLAH-1

"Sophie, get downstairs right now!" I looked up from my phone and cringed. That piercing yell from my step mother was sure enough hollow, and it was way too loud I swear I was going to go deaf by her yelling. It's a miracle I haven't gone deaf just yet. I got up and headed out my room, and saw her angry green eyes looking down at me. "Sophie! You didn't finish the damn chores I gave you!" I looked down at my feet, before I could even slip out an apology, she grabbed me by my hair and pushed me towards the kitchen sink along with me onto the counter, in the process hitting my head hard on the edge of one corner, and crying my eyes out as I quickly washed the dishes. Her name was Amy, and she married my dad, but my dad died of cancer, and now I was stuck living with her and her three girls who's names were Nellie, Berny, and Livy, the two most desparate girls ever, and usually their boyfriends get paid to be with them. Yet, looking back on my life everything was amazing, until she came along. I wish I didn't live this life with her.

I looked up at the ceiling, I couldn't forget those moments, they were awful, I looked next to me, his smile was all I saw, I smiled back and leaned in to peck his lips. Twelve year old, Sophie Gens was no longer a happy girl, but sixteen year old, Sophie Gens is with him,and for once I was happy. Finally, someone who brought me happiness again. "Soph, are you ok?" I nodded and pushed myself into his chest. "I'm just happy  you're here Niall." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "I'm not leaving you." he said as he traced the hem of my shirt.

I still lived with my step mother, she stopped hurting me when she knew about Niall and his fortune. She even made it clear that I wasn't to leave him, but she was doubting that I would, he was better than any other guy I've met. Her three daughters weren't exactly the ones that got Niall's attention though, I remember it. But other than that, I started dating Niall because he was being sweet, it wasn't because of his fame or fortune, or for the witch's wants. He was very sweet, and wasn't controlling, and actually cared when I was crying, one time he caught me crying, and just because I didn't want to tell him, he got hand cups from who knows where and cuffed us together. I swear it was adorable, and he just made me smile that entire day, and got the truth about how much I hated being hated, but I lied at the same time so he wouldn't figure out my step mom's ways with me.

Other than that, I remember when I first met Niall...

"Sophie, did you see the new guy?" I looked at Amanda who had a smirk, and that smirk meant he was either hot, or cute. I shook my head, no. "Who's he?" she pointed behind me, as I turned a blonde guy walked in through the doors, all girls looking at him as if he was meat, but even though girls looked at him as if he was the new hot boy, he seemed as the shy new boy, he didn't have a tough look, but the one piercing on his lip made it almost seem like he was. He headed towards the main office, where Livy, Berny, and Nellie stopped him, aka my three step sisters.

"Hi, I'm Nellie!" 

"I'm Livy!!"

"And Im Berny!" The boy half smiled and nodded, putting his hand up in a hello gesture, and walked past them, leaving them with their mouths wide open. I wasn't surprised, it wasn't the first time a guy has rejected them. He was literally serenaded with a sea of hi's but he would either respond with a smile or wave, and keep walking. "Wow, even the desparate clones can't get this one..." I chuckled and nodded at Amanda's respond. We both headed into our classes, when I was called from the announcer.. 

"Ms. Sophie Gens, please come to the main office." I looked at my teacher, who gestured me out. Quickly I grabbed my things and I headed towards the main office, and the first person I made eye contact was with the new boy. He smiled, but not the half smile he gave everyone this morning, the full on smile. I smiled back, and looked up at Ms. Pete. "You called me?" She nodded with a tiny smile, and looked at the boy, he stood up quickly and walked towards us which kinda made me nervous in a way..

"Hi.." Oh, he had an Irish accent, niiiice.

"This is Mr. Niall Horan, and we want you to show him around the school." I nodded and looked from Ms. Pete to Niall. "OK, yeah, that won't be a hard thing to do." She smiled and nodded. "You both have two periods free, so you can show him around." she said as she was walking back to her seat. Niall and I smiled, and headed out, we stopped where the entrance doors of the school were and looked at eachother. "Alright, so where do you wanna go?" He looked around and hummed. "First, I wanna know your name." I smiled, and chuckled, he turned around to face me and smiled.

"I'm Sophie Gens, it sounds like genes, but it's pronounced with a J." he nodded and smiled. "Beautiful name. Matches your beautiful-" I chuckled and cut him off. "No, no, no need to compliment me. I'm just your tour guide" He looked taken back, but left it as that, all he did after was smile. He wasn't so bad the first 10 minutes that we kept walking around. He was pretty laid back a bit. Once we were down from the second floor we headed towards the cafe, then to the library, the P.E. area, the parking lots and showed him the way to his classes. 

"What's this room?" He asked as he peeked in. I looked at the room number and sighed. "The old music room." He turned to face me confused. "Why the old music room?" I looked at the number again. Those days were unexpected. "Well?" Niall's voice interrupted my bound to start flashback when it just came out. "A teacher commited...." I said in a low voice. I remember what terrible day, Amanda was the one that saw what happened all she was going to do was walk past the class but stopped for some unknown reason, and looked inside.

"Oh...that sucks..can we get in?" I looked up at Niall, shocked by his sudden idea. I knew it was a bad idea, no one and not even the principle wanted anyone to go in. "Uh- I-I don-"  Niall cut me off and pushed open the door with me in his right arm, and pulled me inside. Oh Jesus...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left it at the flashback, but I think it's pretty good, I'm currently working on correcting and adding and cutting things in the next chapters, I just wanted to upload this one, because I think it's good enough (: Please tell me your opinion, and if you think I should expand on more idea, and favourite this book, because it's been FOREVER since I've made a story so yeah (: