Game Two : Peek of Her Past.

Start from the beginning

"Reklamo ka ng reklamo jan. Bakit pa naghihintay? Edi umuwi ka na." Megan glared at him while he just whispers as he didn't said anything.

"Will you shut up? Just for a moment Leo? Will you?"

He pouts which made her smug. "Kung kausapin mo naman ako, para naman akong ibang tao! Hoy! Baka nakakalimutan mo, I was your ex Anne." Leo smirked.

She looks at him with disgust. "Tigil tigilan mo ko jan ha. Saka don't call me Anne! Kadiri to, di ko naman yun pangalan ehh, yeah you were my ex so shut up. Why am I even talking to you?"

"Nyanyanya! Oo nga pala, Anne ung pagpapakilala mo sakin. HAHAHAHA! Makapagsalita kala mo naman. Siraulo ka ha. Sorry ah?" He then smiles like he remembered something. "Saka bakit di mo ko nirerespeto ha? I am your older brother, so you should respect me. Para namang di mo ko mahal! Ouch ha." He then acts like he was hurt.

She felt goosebumps running down through her. "Disgusting."

Leo smiled and pats her head. "You don't know how happy I'am to have you here little sis! Its good to be with you again."

Megan smiled and pinch his brother's arms. "Madrama ka masyado Kuya. Wag kang ano jan. You can always stay or visit me at my house anytime you know."

He shrugs. "Lagi naman akong bumibisita ehh. Nga pala, di ka ba uuwi samin?"

"Samin? Sinsabi mo? Wala akong bahay sa inyo uy."

He sighs. "Yan ka na naman ehh. Dali na, kahit bumisita ka lang."

She shooks her head. "Na-uhh. Not in a million chance and hey, they are the one's who dumped me. So I consider myself, an orphan."

Leo smiles. "Wag mo ngang sabihin yan. Sinasaktan mo naman ako ehh. You're not an orphan Megan. You still have me." And after hearing those words, Megan shows off her true smile. That smile whom can only be seen by his brother and the guy he is waiting for.

They are the only ones who understands her and they were always been Megan's Knight in Shining armor.

"See, I never fail to make you smile." Megan chuckled. "That's my Megan."

* * * *

10 : 30 in the evening.

"And there he is!" Leo looks at his watch with a smirk. "Wonder what took him so long." He said and looks at the guy who is now walking towards them. Since he's done with his job, he decided to stay with his little sister. He missed her after all.

Megan crossed her arms and arched her brows while looking at the guy. "Great. 2 and a half hour late. Still an arse for making me wait this long huh? Is 3 years not enough?"

The guy raises his hands in the air like he's surrendering and smiles widely together with his cute eyes. "Sorry! I'm so sorry Megs! Traffic was the blame." He walks straightly at where Megan is and eventually hugs her tight. "I missed you so much Lala!"