"Finally!" Kim said, rolling his eyes, as he heaved his backpack onto his shoulders and casually walked out of the classroom.

Alix rolled her eyes at his antics. "Classic Kim."

Marinette stifled a giggle. It was obvious that those two would work perfectly together, yet they were totally oblivious to it. (Sounds like another certain two someones we know, hmm?)

After everyone had packed up and left the room, Marinette and Alya stayed behind for a few minutes just to talk.

"Are you sure that inviting the entire class to a restaurant was a good idea?" Marinette asked Alya nervously. Her best friend rolled her eyes, knowing that she was only nervous about meeting Adrien there.

"Yes, I'm sure that it was a good idea," Alya responded. "Besides, I'm pretty sure that you're the only one who's nervous about it."

Marinette smiled nervously at her, knowing full well that her best friend had guessed that she was nervous because of Adrien.

"Alright girl, let's go. Wouldn't want to keep the others waiting," her best friend reminded her. Marinette nodded, and the two left the classroom, and ran to catch up with the others.

-~-

"Hello! How may I help you on this fine day?" the polite waitress inquired.

"Table for, uh—"Marinette counted the number of students that were in the class. "—thirteen please."
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm trying to hurry and get this chapter out ASAP because it's been delayed long enough. I don't have time for counting the students.

"Alright! Follow me!" the waitress instructed them with a pleasant smile, as she led the entire class to a very large, circular table.

After everyone was seated, she clicked her pen, asking "What can I get you all to drink?"

"A round of water for everyone, and a shirley temple for me please," Marinette ordered. The waitress scribbled that down.

"I'll have a pink lemonade!" Rose piped up.

"I think I'll just get a coke," Alya decided.

They went around the circle ordering like this until the whole class had ordered, and the poor waitress had all of their drink orders written down.

"I'll be right back with your drinks!" she said cheerily before walking off to the kitchen.

"She's a good waitress!" Marinette remarked.

"I agree," Alix chimed in. "I wouldn't even try to take orders from a party of 13." The class had a little laugh at that.

With each classmate engaging in conversation with another, the class patiently waited for their drinks. They gave the staff a little bit of grace for the time it took, because, after all, they were a party of thirteen.

The waitress soon returned with their drinks, and set down each of their drinks in front of the person who had ordered it while walking around the table.

"Would you like some time to decide on what to order, or have you already decided on that?" their waitress inquired, whipping out her notepad and clicked the pen to be ready to write down their orders.