Chapter 1

(This is my first time attempting to write a story. Sorry if there are mistakes I'm human so I make mistakes. If you have questions comment them and I will try to reply. Also don't forget to vote and add the book to your library. I hope you like the story.)
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Things change, people change, I've changed.

Over the past years I've gone from being the good kid who doesn't ever do anything wrong, doesn't even lie to her parents... well I should say parent. I've turned into to the kid doing Drugs, drinking every night and messing around with guys.

Until I met him.

My parents decided when I was 13 to get a divorce, that's when everything changed. I was forced to live with my mother but my brother and my sister lived with my dad, which I totally deemed as unfair but I was a child so what could I do?

Every Christmas my dad, brother, and little sister normally come to Nevada to see me, but this year was different, this year they didn't come, in fact they didn't even call. I was really angry and hurt, I mean I love my family with all my heart and to know that they didn't love me enough to come see me the one time a year that they can it hurt, broke my heart even.  I took months trying to figure out why and what happened, what I did to deserve this.

I've decided to go to my dads for the first time this summer. Which brings me to now here I am 18 alone on a plane ride from Nevada to Texas.