"What? You sure it say charger?" 

"Yes." I showed him.

"Shit damn." He said speeding up.

"What?" 

"I can't tell you yet but I'm bout to drop you at my shit and I'll be back."

"What does the charger broke mean?"

"I will tell you when I come back."

"Mickey said he got one at Dada house." 

"Text them and tell them I need to use it."

"Drug dealers so extra." I laughed texting it. 

"I'm not a drug dealer." He said as he parked pulling out a single key. "This is the key, you could pick any room. The alarm code is 013e4r, enter it when you go in and set it back, feed my fish please. They probably hungry as hell."

"Okay, be safe please." I leaned over to hug him.

"Just for you." He smiled as I got out the car.

"013e4r, 013e4r." I repeated so I wouldn't forget. 

I opened the door hearing "door open", the alarm system was blinking red making me go towards it quickly as I entered it. I set it again making sure the doors was locked, I looked around wondering where his fish was. I looked in every room but couldn't find no damn fish tank. 

"It would be him to be this fucking extra." I rolled my eyes seeing the fish tank in the table. "This dope as fuck though."

I grabbed the food seeing all the different kinds of fish, I poured what I thought was enough then went towards his room. I looked into the draws finding some clothes so I could take a shower, I was gon be knocked the fuck out after this shower.

~

I heard movement like somebody was going through something making me scared, I hope this wasn't like in the movies where I die because he a drug dealer. I opened my eyes slowly seeing Reem going through his draws mumbling shit, the back of his shirt was bleeding making me sit up.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as he turned making me see blood dropping from his face. "What the hell?"

"Don't do too much, I'm good." He said holding his hand out so I wouldn't come closer, that was bleeding too.

"These are gashes, you got stabbed?" I asked grabbing his hand just for him to snatch it back. 

"I need to get in the shower Jae, I can't find my shit."

"Find what? I'll look for it."

"My towel, wash cloth, clothes, everything."

"Okay, just go in the shower. I'll have everything ready." I told him. 

"I could do it myself Jae."

"No you can't, go." I shook my head as he walked in the bathroom.

I sat out his stuff and bought him a new wash cloth, I walked out the bathroom not being able to see all the blood. His phone was ringing making me run towards it but I was too late, I unlocked it seeing it was Q who called.

"Yo? Where the fuck you at brah? You good?" Q asked seeming out of breath.

"He's in the shower."

"Open his door." He said then hung up. 

I went towards his door seeing blood trails making me shake my head, it was on his carpet too. I opened the door then went towards the alarm as Face, Q and Benji walked in looking tore up. I set the alarm then went towards the kitchen to clean the blood.