☆ Let Your Hair Down ☆

Characters:
Josuke Higashikata x Reader

Summary:
Josuke and you are snowed in. Josuke reveals to you what no one has ever seen before.
(If you love fluff and a pretty boy, keep on reading).

~~~

You were walking in the snow covered ground with your friend Josuke. It was below 0 degrees Celsius, and you could tell Josuke wanted to get home.

"Gah, we gotta go faster, c'mon." Josuke picked up his pace.

He was trying to walk you home, but since your house was half a mile away from his, the snow made it hard to navigate through the neighborhood.

The wind picked up and there was more snow falling onto the ground. Could this be some kind of snow storm? It's happening pretty fast.

In the middle of the event, Josuke's hat flew off into the wind and disappeared out of thin air.

"Damn it! My hat!" Josuke cried. His pompadour was revealed in all it's glory, and snowflakes started landing on it. "Not my hair!"

He began to drag you through the snow, gritting his teeth. He turns you to the opposite direction.

"Where are we headed now?" You ask him confusedly.

"My place. It's closest, and it's pretty obvious we're gonna be trapped in this blizzard."

You trudge through the vicious weather for ten more minutes and arrive at his doorstep. He brings out his house keys and shoves it into the lock, swinging open the door. He lets you get inside first, rapidly taking a leap inside to avoid any more snow falling on his hairdo.

As you take off your snow gear at the front, you hear a loud voice coming from the kitchen.

"Josuke-! I made you hot cocoa!" It was Josuke's mom, Tomoko. She walked into the living room and stared at the two of you.

"Oh, it's Y/N!" Tomoko ran to you and gave you a cup of hot chocolate. "It's so cold out, isn't it? There are blankets up in Josuke's closet. You're welcome to stay the night, too. It's a blizzard, after all!" She ran back into the kitchen. "I'm going to cook some dinner! Josuke! Your pomp reeks of wet hair product and bad cologne. Shower. Now."

"M-Mom!" Josuke stammered. He sighed. "Y/N, you can use my mom's shower. I think she's fine with you using anything. You've been here several times now, so she trusts you." With that, the boy sped off into the bathroom.

You finished your cup of hot cocoa and put it in the sink where Tomoko was filling up a pot of water.

"Y/N, you're showering too right? I'll give you some of my old clothes to change in. I'll leave them on my bed for you."

"Thank you, Ms. Higashikata."

~~~

After cleaning yourself up you wrap yourself up in the towel that was provided and head to the bed to change into what looked like an oversized t-shirt. You blushed at it, as it had the words "Baby Girl" on it. You put it on and look at yourself in a mirror, where the hem of the shirt seemed to stop only a bit past your thighs. Whatever. You could make this work.

You venture out into the hallway, where you hear a loud thud coming from the other bathroom. It must be Josuke.

"Damnit!" You hear him yell. You walk up to the door of the bathroom and knock on it.

"Josuke? Are you alright?" You asked him.

"Uh, yeah! I'm fine- ow!" You heard a falling noise again.

"Doesn't sound very convincing. I'm coming in."

You crack open the door. He tries shutting you out. "You can't see me like this, Y/N. Not now!"

"Why? You aren't naked are you?"

"Of course n- GEEZ" He was cut off by the sound of even more objects falling.

"And I'm coming in." With that, you opened the door to see a distressed Josuke surrounded by jars and lids of hair product scattered across the bathroom floor. He was only in a yellow tank top and basketball shorts. But what really got you was his hair.

His hair was actually down. It was the perfect shade of blue-black, and reached almost to his shoulders. His face was red and he pouted, making him look... cute.

"J-Josuke?" You stared at him. "Your hair."

"I-I know that." He looked to the side. "I was tryna get it back to a pomp when all my hair products came crashing down on me."

"Let me help you clean all of this up." The two of you began picking of the jars of hair gel and placing them back on the counter. Josuke held onto one of them when you were finished.

"Thanks. Now I can fix my hair."

"No wait," You suddenly grasp his hand. "Don't. You look... cute like that."

Josuke started blushing. "You think I look cute?"

"I mean...yeah," You smiled at him. "Josuke, I think you always look cute. Your hair down makes you look cuter, but in a different way."

"I'm not cute," He rolled his eyes. "You're cute." He immediately realized what he just said and pauses.

"You think I'm cute?" You rub the back of your neck.

"Would you be mad if it was true?"

"Nope."

"Well, Y/N, I've always thought you were cute. Definitely pretty." He booped you on the nose.

"Aw, thanks Jojo." You giggle shyly.

"I've actually wanted to tell you for a long time that you're really... beautiful."

"B-beautiful?" You stop and touch your cheek.

Josuke reached out to touch that same hand on your cheek. "Yeah. Very."

He brought suddenly pulled you into his arms and embraced you. "You don't mind me doing this, do you?"

"Not at all." You said, twirling a strand of Josuke's long and soft hair. He sighed as he smiled.

You both looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment. He pulled you in for a quick kiss on the lips. His were soft and plump, they felt warm too.

He pulled away slowly and looked back at you with his turquoise eyes. "What about that?"

"I don't mind it one bit." You smiled at him. "Hey Josuke?"

"Hm?"

"You should let your hair down more often."

For the remainder of the night, Josuke wore a man bun.

~~~

That was a small little Josuke x Reader oneshot, sorry if it seemed a little fast paced!