CHAPTER 1

"Brother you don't need to do this! You have a choice. It is either you choose light or darkness. Don't let the darkness consume you." I said holding the sword  kladents . I held it tightly ready to attack if Leor doesn't change his mind.

"No sister, don't you noticed our father has been playing us for long. I will kill any man who stands next to him, and you are standing next to him." He said.
He lifted his hrunting a sword that was once given to him by our father .

He pointed it to me while running towards me. I pressed my foot on the clouds ready for battle.

Leor swinged his sword which ended up making a cut on my arm. He then kicked me in the stomach.

I saw myself falling. I then my wings opened and I flew up. I saw his wings opened and he followed me.

The clouds were getting darker. It looked like a storm was about to start because of our fighting.

Leor got a hold of my wings and pulled them. I screamed as I felt pain.

I ended up falling and there was Leor watching me as he stood on a cloud. Brother why?

I felt someone touch me, I immediately woke up and in front was a human. She smiled at me and asked "What's your name dear?"
"Liorah." I answered
"Where are you from?" She  asked , I stared into her eyes.