Crystal Caves

Today David came out of the hospital and he's all better is arm is out of his cast and he's ready to come out and explore with us. We decided to take our boat out on the lake today, just James , David and I. David told us about this epic cave is big brother took him too when he was still alive. David said only they knew about it and he wanted to share it with us. It was pretty far out, we stopped at a small island and hopped off the boat. James tied the boat to a small shrub. James was to scared to go under the water so he decided to sit in the boat. David climbed onto a big rock and said "follow me" and dived in I followed him underneath the cold waters, I felt him grab my hand and pull me through the water. We came up to breath and there we were in this beautiful under water cave. It was so majestic. We were hanging out for a while talking about how this holiday had been so amazing and that we were so happy to have met each other. He held my hand and told me that he really liked me and that he didn't want me to leave and go back after the holidays, I really learned to love this quiet little town but I knew mom and dad would never leave their jobs behind so we could never stay here. I told David that I had to go but that I would never forget him or this summer. And that I would come back next year. He said that's probably for the best and that he is so happy that we're best friends. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a necklace, he placed it into my hand and said that if I ever miss him that I'll feel better because he will be missing me too.