"We all will believe you, only if you get married in our presence, then only you can take Swara with you and we will accept her as our daughter in law. I hope everyone agrees with me." Sujatha spoke after sensing the situation.

"Yes, sujatha is right. Get married again in front of us. Then do whatever you want to, we will not stop you." Shekar looked at everyone and rest nodded their heads in agreement.

"Look everyone, I knew you would not believe me but Dad do you believe that family pandit of ours? He's the one who did the rituals. I have called him here, he'll be here any moment, to clarify your doubts." Sanskar said confidently.

At this Durga Prasad was shocked. He didn't knew what to say more, he was very involved with the pandit and moreover he respected him like God. For him it was like believing whatever he says was true, no further questions would be asked to him.

"By the time he comes, please Swaru, go pack your bags, I don't want to delay you taking to my home." Sanskar gave Swara a wicked smile.

All this while two souls had been quiet, looked at each other in confusion. But went back to Swara's room along with her.
***

"What the fuck is going on Swara? You like this? Married? Are you nuts?"
Kavita pulled Swara by her elbow and made her look at her.

"Kavita that's the truth I am married. I need to pack my stuff. Pandit must be already having a chat with Mom and Dad and Sanskar doesn't like delays." Swara said sternly ignoring Kavita.

"There more to this, tell me what happened last night. You think I m foolish to believe your lies?"

Sahil could feel that he was not needed in their sisterly talk so he excused himself and waited out.

"I m telling you the truth, there's no more to this."

"Look at me and say it"

She turned her back. Looking at her welled up eyes. She knew there was 100% something she's been hiding and not willing to share.

"Tell me Swara!"

With that she collapsed on the floor, everything that had been going from the past night was coming to her head. She took a deep breath and narrated the whole incident to Kavita.

Flash back

"Marry me"

There was shock on her face, he too knew what he just said. She took few seconds to digest what she had heard from him.

"It's not a joke Sanskar, marriage is not a joke"

"I m serious, your punishment is to marry me. I'll make sure you suffer for everything you have done till date."

"Is this my punishment for what I did to you in Delhi? Then let me tell you something Sanskar, I know I wanted to tell you this from the time I came but it wasn't my fault that night. Sirach... "

"Do you think I believe in your stories? Seriously?"

"You have to listen Sanskar"

"Really Swara? Let's make a change in the past, what if I really raped you that night? What if I came back to you and said sorry, it was just a mistake. Haan? Tell me Swara, what would you do? Listen to me? Would you even see my face?"

Swara had no answers to him. She really didn't know what to say.

"Your silence says everything Swara. You would not see me nor listen to me. Now tell me why should I listen to you? I was the one who was molested that day right? I was the one who you betrayed that day right? Why should I listen to you? Tell me"

"Because I am innocent, I was not in my senses, I didn't..."

"If I told you that I was drunk and did it unintentionally then? Who would agree Swara? Everyone including you would say it's a rape. Get that!"

He was hurt, he was broken and shattered, she could tell this by his face. Tears were dropping down her cheeks, she could feel it, his pain. There were too many things in his mind right now but giving her punishment was on top.

"Fine, if by marrying you, you think you can punish me. I am ready to marry you. I also want to pay for my deeds." She said crying.

It was already late, but before sun could rise they got married. Sanskar woke the pandit from his dream Land and asked him to open the temple and get them married right away. Despite the pandit chanting about auspicious time, he didn't listen instead they got married that night only.

End of flash back.

"You think he didn't force you? This is a forced marriage Swara."

"Whatever it is, it's my way of paying for my deeds."

"Are you serious Swara? Are you going to pay for somethings you have not done. He's going to let you peacefully, he himself promised to you. You do realize that he's not the Sanskar we knew, this one's a monster."

"We were the one who turned him into a monster. Maybe I didn't do anything that time but what has happened to Nikhil is my fault. I m going to repent for it."

"I m not letting you do this Swara, I m not letting you get punished for something you haven't done."

"We all wanted him to be back in my life right, so what's the point of Fighting now. He's back in my life. I m happy about it."

"You wanted him to be back in your life but like this? This Sanskar was not wanted by any of us. We wanted you to settle happily, not like this get that."

"Enough Kavita, if my love can change him into a monster, my love will make him normal. I have promised myself not to give up on him easily."

"But Swara..."

"Enough Kavita, my decision is final. I m going with him."

"Why don't you listen?"

"If he didn't marry me I would be in jail right now, he is somehow protecting me. He has that good Sanskar in him. I can't leave him now. My decision is final. That's it. No more arguments. " she sighed.

Not listening to her sister, she took her bags down. The pandit had already clarified what happened last night and they weren't lying. Bose had agreed to let Swara go as it was her decision to stay with him and more over they claimed to love each other. Durga Prasad took Swara's responsibility as his, he made sure to the bose, she would be safe and happy.

Durga Prasad giving his word was a big thing for them, they agreed but somehow sirach was not convinced and there were death glares shooting from him and Sanskar.

Swara bid byes to everyone while Sanskar helped her with the bags. As she was hugging everyone for last time, while Sanskar stood near his car waiting for her to come, he noticed something, she skipped hugging sirach deliberately and went to others.

"Take care of yourself Swara. I don't know what will happen to you. Please keep me updated" one last hug to her sister and they all saw the car retreating.

****

Thanks for reading. Keep supporting. Please do vote and comment.