chapter one.

Naomi's POV
-
I love him so much. He's all i ever wanted in a man. He's always holding me in his arms, brushing my hair with his masculine hands.

His lips would run against my body, tickling my skin, Sending signals up my spine.

As his hands run up my thigh, my body began to flinch, at the heat of the moment, Adam begans kissing down my neck with pleasure.

My back is against the wall, he had my arms in headlock so i wouldn't shift or move anywhere.

"Mhm" i groaned, wrapping my legs around his waist. His pleasure was all i ever wanted.

He grins, letting my arms go. I slowly set my arms down, then instantly, he picks me up and throws me on the bed.

His kisses felt like rose petals, his soft skin rubbed against my body. I bit my lip as he begans to eat me out.

--
After about an hour or so of the pleasure. We drifted off to sleep. Well he did, but i didn't. All i could do was smile.

He leans over me, kissing my forehead.

"Good night angel" he whispers, brushing my hair with his soft hands.

"Night" i say softly, my eyes began to shut and i drift off to sleep.
--
The day was bright, the sun was out. I felt a bit of heat touching my eyelids.

I arch my back, trying to get up. I look out the window. I began to smile.

Everything was perfect. My husband is so faithful. He's an amazing man. I couldn't excpect anything different.

As i sat up on my bed, Adam walks in and smiles.

"Good morning Angel." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning." I reply, smiling.

"How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good. How about you?" I questioned.

He nods, hugging "Good."

We both sat there in silence. God i loved him so much. I don't know what i would do without him.

He finally broke the silence and smiled, "Well i have to head to work, ill see you tonight Angel."

His kisses were like rose petals, rubbing against my skin, causing me to chew my lip.

I nod, watching him walk away and out the door. As he left, i look back at the window and sign.

With every moment, every whisper, every breath i make, i always feel energy touching my soul.

As i kept thinking, my phone went off. I glanced at my phone and smiled.

It was Tupac. I've known pac for 6 years. We've been friends for so long people actually thought we were dating.

But I've never saw him as like a boyfriend material. And now, ever since i rejected him, we haven't talked since.

I gulped, answering his call.

"Hello?"

"Morning flower." He says, softly. He'd always call me flower ever since high school.

"Morning." I smiled sincerely.

"So how's it going? You okay?"

I chuckled, "I'm doing okay. Things is actually really well. How about you? How is your mom?"

"That's good. She's doin' well, she was askin' for you."

I laughed, "Aw, really now?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure she want us to have her grand kids."

I couldn't help but laugh. I knew he was still funny, even in high school he'd always make my days better.

When my mom passed away, i won't forget what he told me.

"Yo mama is in you. You can't let one thing break your inner self. Be you. Do you."

Just hearing him say that made my day. He was always kind through the darkest times of my life.

"So....." he says in the heat of the moment.

"Wanna grab sum to eat later?"

I laughed, "ye-"

"Only if your not busy." He cuts me off.

"Yeah, sounds great."

"Cool' he cooes. "I'll pick you up at 10."

I nodded, "Okay. Can't wait."

"Me either." He says.

"Bye pac." I shortly say before we hang up.

"Bye sunflower."

I smiled, hanging up the phone. I can't believe after the rejection back in high school, we'd still be friends.

I got out of my bed and headed for the bathroom. As i ran the water in the shower, a loud pound began to echo the room.

My eyes widen with fear and i began to feel frighten.