Chapter 1: Breaking News

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Chiron can we talk to you." Sarah asked him.

"Sure girls." He replied. "Whats wrong."

"Well we just wanted to let you know that we wont be coming back until next summer." I said.

"Why? What happened."

"Our mom is sending us to a boarding school in England." Sarah said.

"That is a bad idea. You could get tracked down by monsters."

"We know, but our mom said it is completely safe, and the headmaster knows everything about us, and he promised to protect us and make sure no monsters attack." I reply.

"What school is this." Chiron says with interest in this face. "Because there is only one school that would accept this knowledge as normal."

"The Hogwarts-" I started.

"School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He said. "I know that school.... and I trust Dumbledore with all my heart to keep you safe."

"Are you sure...." Sarah said cautiously.

"Yes."

"Okay." She said.

"You are dismissed." Chiron said ready to get us out of his office. We walked out a little confused at what Chiron said because at this point we knew nothing about this school whatsoever but anyways. We walked back to our cabin to see Percy entering his room with a gas mask and febreeze.

"Um Perce.... Whatcha doin." I say nervous. He took of his gas mask.

"Spring cleaning." He said with a triumphant smile.

"In summer.... With a gas mask..." I say trying to hold back a laugh.

"Yes." He said stubbornly.

"Okay then. You do you, ill do me, and me wants to pack." I say as we leave Percy confused and I make my way to my room. Sarah goes to her own room to pack up most of her stuff.

I grab all the stuff I could possibly need for the school year, so pretty much everything I own, and stuffed all my clothes into two suitcases, and all my other stuff into one more.

"IM DONE." I called over to Sarah's room.

"ALMOST" She called back. I walked out of my room lugging 3 suitcases behind me ready to fall over in defeat.

"CALL ME IN A BIT. I'M GONNA GO SEE LEO."

"OKAY." Sarah responded. I then slipped on my flip flops and made my way over to Bunker 9. Leo's favorite place ever. I walked in to see him hunched over his desk looking at a bunch of papers.

"Do you ever stop." I say smirking. He turned around with a smile.

"Only when I'm with you." He said cheekily before giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Did Piper tell you about the meeting." I asked him.

"Yeah what's it for."

"Not really important, like no one will die....Well maybe you will.....But no one else. And we just wanted to tell everybody all together.

"Can you please tell me." He says and begins to kiss my neck.

"Fine, fine..........Me and Sarah are going to boarding school." I say and Leo's mouth drops.

"Your right I will die."

"That's what I said, but no one believed me."

"Wait why are you going."