3

"Soooooooo I have 3 mates?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Yep". Zuri said sitting on the side of the tube with her back facing me as I washed my body.

"Is that normal?" I asked.

She giggled. "You must really don't know who we are". She said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Tell me". I said getting all the suds off my body.

"Not my place to tell love ask James". She responded.

Rubbing my clean stomach softly with my finger before stepping out of the bathtub. Grabbing a robe and putting it on.

"Imma kitty, meow". I said pulling the hood over onto my head.

She looked at me. "Awee look at my adorable little kitten".

I blushed as she pushed a button and the bath water began to drain.

She grabbed my hand and walked me out of the bathroom and to my room.

We found James sitting on the bed that I woke up in a few hours ago in.

"Awee my baby pup. Come here love, I have clothes for you to wear". He said with a smile.

I looked back a Zuri. She smiled and pushed me forward slightly.

I walked to his out stretched arms.

He pulled me so I was on his lap. Rubbing his face against mine sent sparks through my body and for my wolf to whine in my head.

He then rub his head and face on everything else that the robe didn't cover.

whats he doing?
'Making you smell like his'
Why?
'it could be many reasons I'm stuck between 2.'
What are they?
'He making sure no other male try to get you and the other is to calm his wolf'
Oh? Is that normal my dad never did that to my mom.

She didn't respond back to.

I looked back at him and realized he was looking at me.

"Are you done talking to your wolf?" He asked as his eyes shined gold indicating his wolf peeping out.

I smiled at him and nodded.

He kissed my forehead before placing me on my feet.

I turned around looking for zuri.

"She left". He responded.

I looked back at him. He grabbed the sweater that look big.

I took it from his hold to my hold.

"Close your eyes". I said taking a step away from him.

I waited until he closed his eyes before undoing my robe.

I pulled my arms through the sweater arm holes as the room door open causing me to drop to the floor and try to cover as much as my body as I can with the sweater.

I looked at James to find him looking at the door. I peeked my head up to see who came in only to find im still to short to see.

I pulled the sweater over my body fully and got on my knees and looked over the bed to see Jeb.

He stopped moving his mouth.

I guess he was mouthing something.

He moved his eyes to me.

His eyes turned a golden color and he smiled showing off his canines. My eyes wilden as I felt my wolf show her presents to Jeb's before going to the back of my mind.