1

Me and my best friend April ran through the woods. Running away from our pack which was under attack.

I whimpered as I felt a part of my heart ach. I held my chest as I ran faster and April quickly caught up. 'Dad?' I mind linked my dad hoping for an answer.

I closed my eyes when I didn't get an answer back.

Right when I opened my eyes I was coming face to face with the ground and my ankle was starting to ach.

April stop and covered my mouth knowing I was ready to let out a scream.

I grabbed my ankle and looked at it.

Red and getting bigger. I whimpered softly. I moved April hand. "Help me up we have to continue moving". I said cleaning my face with my hands.

She stood up and helped me stand up. I placed my foot on the ground and almost cried out in pain.

I quickly picked it up and hopped while holding onto April.

The smell of power and cinnamon rolls filled my nose.

"April stop,you smell that?" I asked her?

She sniffed and her eyes open wild.

"Look". She said looking to the side of us.

I turned my head and looked. I seen two wolfs.

One black with a white on its paws. The other was grey with white fur mixed together.

My wolf was going crazy inside of my head.

My eyes went to the black one eyes. He seen to pull me in. They slowly walked towards us.

"Run". I said to April softly.

Her grip on my waist tighten

"On go". I said keeping my eyes on the wolfs. "Go" I said hopping as fast as I can holding onto April.

"Try your foot it should be healed enough". She said. I placed my foot on the ground while hoping. It still hurt but I can manage.

I took my body weight off her and we both ran. Me whimpering slightly at the pain.

I heard a snap to my right causing me to look to my right side and seeing the black wolf next to me walking.

How the hell is he just walking to keep up with us. I mean I know we are runts but that's just rude.

I turned and looked forward trying to run faster.

The wolf pushed me with its head which caused me to trip and bring April down with me.

I heard crackling of bones knowing that he was shifting.

I tried to crawl away along with
April.

"Why must you run"? I heard a deep voice said closer to April.

"I like it. Its like a game or prey and predator". the voice that was closer to me said.

My leg was grabbed sending sparks into my leg which crawled through my body causing me to shiver and stop me from moving. He grabbed my body into his hands causing me to squirm in his hands before he pulled my body to his. My body instantly relaxed and cuddled into him. I frowned at myself.

His hand moved so they was on my neck which caused my wolf to murr in delight.

'Stop doing that' I said to her.

'Mate' She yelled at me repeatedly.

I felt his hand move from my neck to my chin. His hand grip my chin softly and turned my head to look up at him. My eyes looked everywhere but his eyes. "My eyes are up here darling". He said using his other hand to run a finger down my face causing me to shiver.

I focused my eyes on his forehead.

I heard him chuckle. "I see you had mating classes already". He said softly.

His forehead coming closer.

FoRehEaD getting bigger.

I raised my hand and pushed his forehead back with a smack. "Ouch". He said causing me to look at him.

"Im sorry. Are you ok?" I asked as I tried to move his hand to look at his forehead.

Once his hand was moved I looked over his face making sure I didn't hurt him. I froze as my eyes met his. His arm wrapped around my body as I stared at him dumbfounded as my mind slowly slipping into little space.

He smiled at me before picking me up. I yawned as my eyes all of a sudden become heavy. I clung my body to him as my eyes close then reopen a little.

My eyes focusing on April and some guy kissing.

My eyes closing once more but refuse to open again. I felt him stand I head his footsteps as he begin walking. I moved my face more into his neck taking in his sent.

cinnamon rolls.

I moan lightly at his sent. "Daddy" I mumbled into his neck as I fell into a pit of darkness.