Stressed

Includes: step brother Harry.

You let out an exasperated sigh as your body lands on your plush couch. You've been cleaning all day, knowing your dad and step mom would be mad if they came home to a mess. You could feel yourself drifting off as you sat on the couch, exhausted from constantly moving all day. You were snapped from your daze by the door slamming. In walked your step brother, your only weakness, Harry. He stomped up the stairs, obviously frustrated by something, and your entire being wished to relieve him from whatever was bothering him.
You always wanted to please Harry. He could break your bad moods and make you smile whenever you needed it. You always liked him as more than a step brother, but he never knew. And you would never tell him. Your thoughts ceased when your phone rang. You fumbled with it and answered with a stutter.
"Hey Dad, what's up?" You ask.
"Hi honey. I just wanted to let you know that Jill and I are going out tonight. We'll be home late, so don't wait up for us." He replied. You smiled to yourself.
"Alright. I'll hold down the fort while you're gone. Love you Dad." You say.
"Okay kiddo. Love you too." He says, hanging up. You put your phone down on the coffee table in front of you. As you get up to get a snack from the kitchen, you hear loud crashing from Harry's room upstairs. You rush up the stairs and find yourself at Harry's door and you knock timidly. The crashing noises stop and you open the door a crack, poking your head in.
"Are you okay?" You ask quietly. Harry motions for you to go into the room. You enter and sit on the bed next to him.
"I just got rejected by an Ivy league college. I'm not all that happy with myself." He explains. You can tell that he's upset. You find yourself rubbing circles on his back in an attempt to calm him.
"I'm sorry Harry. How about we get you to relax a bit?" You say soothingly.
"You don't have to help me relax. I know you spent the whole day cleaning the house." He says, the stressed look still masking his face.
"You're always there for me when I need you, Harry. I need to return the favor." You say. He laughs and shakes his head.
"Let's draw you a hot bath and put on some music. You're really tense." You say smiling.
"Alright, alright. Whatever you say, princess." He says laughing. You jump up from the bed and make your way to the bathroom. You sit on the edge of the tub and put the plug in the drain before running the hot water. You stand back up and search the cabinets, finding a bottle of sweet smelling bubble bath and a bag of pretty dried flowers. You pour some of the soap in and dump the dried flowers in with it. The soap tinted the water a pink color, and you hoped Harry wouldn't mind. You got up once more and lit the tall white candles around the bath before going back to Harry's room to get him. You stand against his doorway and watch him while he grabs his black bathrobe.
"Your bath is ready." You say. He approaches you and takes your hand.
"Thank you for doing this (y/n)." He says. You nod and lead him to the bathroom, your hand still placed in his. When you get into the bathroom, he shuts the door behind him. You sit on the closed toilet lid and your eyes widen as Harry begins to undress right in front of you. You quickly look away and your face heats up. You hear water splashing as Harry gets into the tub.
"You didn't have to look away, love. I'm not shy." He says as he settles all the way into the tub. You blush more.
"You may not be, but I am." You say, smiling timidly. He chuckles. You stand from the toilet and grab a washrag from the sink. You sit on your knees next to the tub and dunk the washrag into the water next to Harry. You ring out the rag before running it over Harry's chest. You could feel his muscles through the rag, and how they were relaxing under your touch. His head falls back and he lets out a deep sigh.
"You're amazing, (y/n). Thanks for this. I needed it." He said.
"I..uh..you're welcome. I'm happy to help you relax." You reply quietly. You dip the rag into the water again and run it over his shoulders. He sighs again. You run the rag back down his chest, and you can feel your heart beat quicken as your hand dips under the water, running along his toned stomach. You were startled when Harry's hand grabbed your wrist.
"(Y/n) you don't have to uh...wash me...if you don't want to." He says. You pull your hand from the water and scoot back slightly.
"I'm sorry, I just...I don't know. I'm sorry." You apologize quietly.
"No don't apologize. I didn't say I didn't want you to, love." He says, his wicked smirk playing at his lips. You smile and giggle lightly as you begin to run the rag over his skin again. Your hand dips below the water again, going past his stomach and landing on his v-line. He stares you in the eyes as you let the rag go and it floats away. Your hand stays still on his body as your faces slowly approach each other. Harry puts one hand on your cheek as he places his lips softly on yours. You kiss back, and his tongue swipes against your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You allow it and your tongues dance together. You revel in the feeling, basking in it. You've been waiting for this since he first moved in. He pulls away from you and looks into your eyes once more.
"Can we go to my room? Get a little more comfortable?" He asks, his thumb stroking your cheekbone. You nod and stand up. Harry stands from the bath and you hand him a towel, neither of you bothering to pull the drain plug. He wraps the towel around his waist and grabs your hand, pulling you down the hall to his room. He shuts the door behind you and sits on his bed. You stand in the middle of the room awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Harry notices and smirks.
"Come here baby. I'll take care of you." He says, holding his hand out. You approach him and take his hand. He pulls you forward and you straddle his lap. His hands find your waist as yours land on his shoulders. You lean down and plant your lips on his. He deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue into your mouth. You moan at the intrusion and you grind your crotch down onto his, feeling him get hard under you. He groans and bites down on your lower lip. You push on his chest and he lays down on the bed, your lips never leaving his as you adjust yourself above him. His hands fiddle with the hem of your shirt. You break the kiss and let him strip your shirt off. His hands find your breasts as you attach your lips to his once more. You grind yourself against Harry again and he groans. Suddenly he flips you over so he's hovering over you.
"You're driving me crazy." He growls. The towel around his waist loosened and fell down his legs. You stare at his hard member, shivering at his size. You look back up and grip his neck, crashing your lips to his once more. One of your hands fumble with the button of your pants, eager to get them off. Harry pulls away from you and smirks.
"I can help with that." He says. His hands expertly undo your pants and pull them down past your legs. He smiles as his eyes skim down your exposed skin.
"You really are beautiful, love." He says, running a finger from your neck to the elastic of your black lace panties.
"Thank you. And you..." You trail off as his finger hooks into your panties.
"Thank you." He whispers.
He pulls your panties off of you and spread your legs farther apart.
"Baby... May I...?" He asks. You nod and he kneels on the floor in front of you. His strong arms pull you toward him and his lips planted themselves on your c.lit, making you moan and fist your hands into his hair. His tongue teases your core as you squirm under him. You gasp as his tongue enters you and your hands tug at his hair.
"Fuck Harry. That feels so good." You moan. He continues his relentless assault on your most sensitive areas and you can feel a heat rising in your stomach. It was building so high that it was almost unbearable. When he pressed his tongue against your sensitive c.lit you came undone under him, moaning his name loudly. You relax after your high, breathing heavily as he looked up at you.
"You want more, baby girl?" He asks. You nod and bite your lip. He positions himself back over you and kisses you. You taste yourself on his lips, and it's intoxicating. As you kiss, he lines himself up with your entrance, gently pushing into you.
"You're so tight." He gasps as the head of his c.ock enters you completely. You moan, already feeling full. He pushes into you farther and your nails dig into his back. His pace quickens, ramming his c.ock all the way into you with each thrust. You moan uncontrollably under him as he says your name breathlessly. You could feel him getting harder inside you and his pace became sloppier. The familiar heat in your stomach was building up again and you know both of you are you getting close to your climax. You moaned Harry's name as you came together. Harry collapsed on top of you and you kissed his hair. Harry sighed deeply and pulled out of you before rolling over onto the bed next to you.
"That was..." He sighed.
"Amazing. Absolutely amazing." You finished for him. He kissed your cheek and got off the bed, walking to the side of the bed and climbing under the covers. You climb under next to him and sigh.
"If our parents find us like this..." You begin to say.
"They won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. They didn't want to tell you that because they know you worked on the house today. You can sleep in here with me tonight, baby." He explained. You giggled and cuddled up to him. He reached over you and turned off his lamp. You close your eyes and let your body become enveloped in his warmth.
"I've waited so long to do that..." Harry trailed off, falling asleep mid sentence. You laugh to yourself and relax into him, falling asleep soon yourself.