"Believe in God"

Ephesians 1:17-23 (NIV)

17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Anyone may say that he believes in God and tell that God is our creator. But Paul wants us to know our God deeper than what we already know. That is why Paul is continually praying for everyone for wisdom and enlightenment of our heart. Paul wanted us to know God fully, with God's wisdom and revelation. For we will only fully know God when we know His commandment, when we build a relationship with Him and experience Him in our lives.
1. Keep asking for the wisdom so that we can fully understand His teachings and command. Also, so that we may follow and obey His command and apply His Word in our lives.
2. God sometimes let us experience a downfall so that He can reveal His power on us, so that our heart may be enlightened to clearly see where He is leading us through His glory and power.

For anyone who believe and follow God's command is also a follower of Christ. God, our heavenly Father reminded us that through Jesus Christ our Lord, death has been defeated, this world as been overcame and He has dominion over everything. For anyone who believes in our Lord Jesus shall receive an eternal life and made conquerors and victorious over everything. We Honor you oh GOD.

#dedication
#KuyaDindo