Chapter 1

I've been working for Minho for 3 years, never losing his trust in me, never letting him down. The job pays well, very well. I live in a luxurious 4 bedroom house and that's because of the job Minho offered me 3 years ago.

          I walked down the long hallways of the warehouse, listening to my footsteps in the background, and stopped at a door at the end of the hallway. I took a deep breath. 'I have to tell him. I just have to.' I knocked on the door and heard a deep, husky man voice. Maybe it was Choi Seunghyun's?

"Password?" he commanded.

"Over the mountains..." I waited for him to finish.

"And through the woods..." he continued.

"To grandma's house we go!" we finished together and he unlocked the door and opened it so I can go inside.

          I was greeted with a handshake and head nod as I walked in through the door.

"What's up man? Long time no see." Seunghyun said.

"Bro, I saw you yesterday." I said.

"I know man, I just wanted to say that."

"Wow. So where's boss?" I said looking around the lightly dim room.

"He is in the office. He is always in the office."

"Thanks man."

"You're welcome."

          Seunghyun was my best friend in this place. We've been through so much shit together it's ridiculous. Out of the five guys here, Seunghyun is the one I can trust.

          I walked towards the boss's office room, hand shaking Donghae, Kibum, Known Jiyong, and Sungmin on my way there. I stood in front of the door and tried to calm myself down. ' I can do this. I can't be a pussy.' I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say. I walked into the room, being hit with a strong aroma of alcohol and drugs.

"Hey Boss." I said, closing the door behind me.

"Jonghyun, what did I tell you about calling me boss? Call me Minho."

"Thanks B- Minho." I corrected myself.

"No, thank you. Having you in this business was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. You are my favorite out of the rest of the guys. The best in the business!" Minho complemented. 'He is making this even harder.'

"Minho, I have to talk to you. It's very important."

"Well what is it? Consider it done." Minho said, sitting up in his leather chair.

"I want to leave."

"You just got here."

"No I mean, I want to leave this business."

His expression turned from happy to angry in less than one second.

"Why would you want to do that? You're like my right hand man."

"I know sir but this business is killing me. I need to have the strength to take care of myself."

"Well then quit your day job and work for me."

"I'm sorry Sir, I can't. My mom thinks its too dangerous and I agree."

He looked at me, up and down, thinking about what he was going to say next.

"You want to leave? Fine, then go. But you'll be begging to come back." he snapped his fingers. This was the part I was waiting for. The part where everybody would gang up on me and beat me up, leaving me to die near a street or something. "Seunghyun!" he called. 'What? Seunghyun? He would never beat me up.'

Seunghyun came into the office room, looking confused. I put my guard up.

"What are you doing, Jonghyun?" Minho asked.

"Putting my guard up. This is the part when we fight and I get thrown out. Right?"

Minho and Seunghyun looked at each other and bursted out laughing. I put my hands down.

"I would never. You're still my favorite, even though you're leaving." Seunghyun looked at me with worried eyes. "Seung, take him to the door."

"Yes boss." Seunghyun answered. "Come on."

I followed him out of the office and walk towards the exit.

"Why are you leaving?" he whispered so the other guys couldn't hear.

"I need to take care of my mom. It's bad enough that I have to leave her alone all day because of my first job and all night because of this one. I almost got caught delivering a shipment because of her, remember?"

"Yeah. Boss was mad at you and gave you his 'special punishment'."

"Exactly. If I hadn't had bought out my amazing communication skills, I would have died that day. So that's why I'm leaving. I love my mom too much for me to leave her." I explained, stopping in front of the exit door.

"Well good luck to you man. I'm going to really miss you." Seunghyun said, holding out his hand.

"We still have to keep in touch." I said, grabbing his hand.

"Of course." he opened to exit door. I slipped in through the opening.

"See you later man." I said.

"See you."

          I quickly walked down the hallway and pushed open the doors to enter the outside world. I found my car, sat inside, turned it on, and froze. 'I can't believe I did that. I thought it was going to be much harder. Boss took it well.' I pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

-------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

     Hey guys! This is my first chapter and story. I really hope you guys like this story. I wrote it a long time ago, along with a bunch of other one, but this one is one of my favorites.

     As you can see I am a big fan of KPOP but I will write other stories with more Americanized characters. Lol.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one and many more!