“Bree, how could you?’ he says, giving me a disbelief look, and i just laugh. I get up and get my hair out of my face. “Did you get that?” I ask Louis. He nods, and Liam bursts out laughing. “I need to watch that”

“You guys are mean” Harry pouts.

“I still can’t believe your traumatized after that movie, it wasn’t even scary” Liam says.

“It was to me; now shut your face before I bring a spoon, so we can compare what is scarier”

“It’s ok, Hazza. Do you want a hug from the grudge?” I ask, extending my arms.

He frowns at me, and shakes his head.

“No? Your loss. Niall!” I yell.

Niall’s head pops in. He had obviously been laughing at Harry, his face was all red and his eyes were watery. “Yes?”

“You want a hug?”

Niall nods his head and his mouth turns to a grin, and we pretend to run in slow motion into each other’s arms.

“Nialler!” I yell once we finally reach each other and I hug him. I see Harry and I stick out my tongue, and Harry rolls his eyes.

“I know you’re jealous”

“Me? Jealous? Nah” he scoffs. Then he turns to Louis to hug him, but Louis runs and joins Niall and my hug.

“Boo bear!” he says in disbelief. He shakes his head and turns to Liam. “I’m not giving you a hug” Liam says, and leaves the room. Harry looks after him with sad eyes, and Louis finally has pity in him and runs and hugs him. Aw, a Larry Stylinson moment.

Me and Niall let go, and I take off Louis’s white shirt and throw it at him. It lands on his head. “AH! HARRY I’M BLIND!” he yells, and starts running around. Harry sighs, and takes off the shirt.

“I CAN SEE!” Louis yells, and runs out the door. We laugh and head out the room. Liam was making pancakes, and Louis was jumping around.

“Bree! We still have to wake up Zayn!”

“Oh yeah!”

“Good luck with that” Harry says, and Niall nods in agreement. Louis grabs my wrist and we had to the last room. He opens the door, and we go in. This room was smaller than the other two, and only had one bed, with a sleeping Zayn. Aw, he looked so cute when he sleeps. Sure, I had seen pictures, but seeing it in person was just, wow. My heart skips a beat. And to think yesterday night we were sleeping in the same bed. Wow that sounded wrong, you know what I meant!

“Bree, go jump on his bed, and I will start yelling for him to wake up. He’ll think it’s me jumping in the bed, but when he wakes up, he’ll have a surprise”

The way he said the last part made it sound like a double meaning, so I looked at him suspiciously. “What do you mean he’ll have a surprise?”

“I mean, who wouldn’t be surprised to see Bree Anderson jumping on their bed, instead of who they thought was jumping on the bed?”

“Louis”

He sighs. “Look Bree, he really likes you. I just want to see his reaction when he sees you instead of me. And I know you want to, so c’mon”

“You could have just said that”

“I know”

I look at him weirdly. “Okay” he just smiles and points to the bed. I sigh, and walk over there. I jump on top, and Louis yelling.

“Zayn! ZAYN! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!”  I start jumping, but Zayn is still asleep.

“ZAYN! ZAYN MALIK! GET YOUR ARSE UP!” Louis yells. Finally, Zayn reacts. He groans, and cuddles closer to his pillow.