“Yes Louis?” I say.

“Do you want to help me with something, BFF?” he asks, an evil smirk on his face.

“What is it?” I ask cautiously. Never trust Louis when he has that smirk.

He smiles. “Do you want to go wake the others?”

“How so?”

He smirks. “Let’s just say, they aren’t gonna forget about it”

I smirk back. “I’m in! Lou and Bree, partners in crime!”

“YES!” he cheers. Then he looks past me. “Is Eliza awake?”

“No, and don’t wake her, unless you still want to live”

He gulps. “Rather not. LET’S GO!” he yells, and runs to his door. I close the door and follow Louis. We enter their room. It’s my first time in here. Theirs is a lot like mine, but bigger. The living area looks pretty tidy, well, for having 5 boys here, but can’t say the same thing for the kitchen. Niall probably ransacked the place. I wonder how their tour bus looks like.

It was silent, and I could hear a soft snoring from one of the rooms. Louis went into the kitchen area and came back with two water bottles, and handed one to me. He went into one of the rooms, and I followed, smirking. We went in. The room was pretty big, and had two beds, one with Liam, and the other with Niall. Louis pointed to Liam, and he walked over to Niall’s bed. I walked over to a peaceful Liam. Aw, he looks so cute when he sleeps.

I opened the cap, and looked over to Louis, who had done the same. He looked to me, and smirked, and count downed with his fingers. I stifled a giggle. At one, we both tipped the bottle, and water poured on top of them. I heard Niall yelp, and Liam sat up, sputtering. “HOLY FLASHING TOOTHBRUSHES!” he yelled, and I just burst out laughing. I could hear Louis laughing hysterically. Liam looked at me incredulously, which made me laugh even harder.

“I’m sorry… Liam… your… face” I panted, clutching my sides. I saw Niall get up and head to the bathroom, his hair all wet, muttering something. He glanced back at me, and I stuck out my tongue. “That was for the Oreos!” I called out. Liam shook his head and laughed at us and got up and headed to the kitchen, water dripping off his shirt. Louis and I finally calmed down. “Now, to the others!” he said.

“Didn’t they wake up with Liam’s yelling?” I ask.

“Nah, Harry and Zayn can sleep through anything”

“Well, anything until now” I say. Louis laughs and we head to the next room. This one also had two beds, one occupied with a sleeping Harry, and the other one where Louis was. Louis whispered the plan to me, and I smirked. But wait-

“Does Harry have clothes on?”

Louis shrugs. “I don’t remember. You already saw him naked, two times won’t hurt you”

“How would you know?” I mutter, and he laughs.

Louis goes to his side of the room and rummages through one of his suitcases, and I put my hair in front of my face. He hands me a white tee shirt and I put it on, fitting me big, like a dress. Perfect. He hands me another water bottle and I lightly wet the hair that’s in front of my face. I walked over to Harry’s bed and sat down, and began to pet his curls. Louis took out his phone and started recording.

“Harry” I whisper, petting his head. He grumbles and stirs a little bit. “Harry” I say again, and lean in, the hair that was still dripping in front of my face, still petting his curls. It starts dripping on his face, and he twitches. He groans and opens his eyes. I grow still, looking at him. He takes a look at me and starts screaming. “HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! AH! THE GRUDGE!” he screams, and pushes me off me and runs out the door, luckily he had boxers on. Louis and I burst out laughing again. I could still hear him screaming. “LIAM!” he yells, and I hear Liam trying to calm him down. I was still on the floor laughing, and Louis was leaning against the wall, holding his side. Liam comes in, and sees us, me still on the floor. He shakes his head, and Harry cautiously peers in. He looks at us and his eyes get wide.