CHAPTER 6: HEROES VS VILLAINS (part 2)

Începe de la început

She was still moving for a little and then she used her quirk to push me away from her limping body.

She was panting and blood was all over her body.

I couldn't stand seeing her in that condition, she just won't stop attacking me.

All because of that damn nerd Deku...man it pisses me off. Knowing that she would side Deku over me.

I was still looking at Y/N a bit worried, I mean I didn't want to fight her but she just got on my way.

I was speechless, she even continued attacking me even though she was already hurt.

I couldn't do anything but then I snapped and tried to attack her again with a good amount of force not wanting to kill her.

But then I hear her saying..."Now Izuku!!!..." Y/N shouted while getting hit by my explosion but she punched upwards through the air and it destroyed the selling.

And then I was blown away by the air that Y/N created. I was totally shocked that she has super strength and super speed.

And then the sirens rang and the Hero team wins.

At this point I was so angry I could blow everything up, but then I noticed Y/N collapse.

Thankfully I was able to reach her at the right time and catch her from falling straight to the ground.

I then saw all might walk up at me with an slight of anger on his face.

"Young Bakugou I will take Y/N to the nurse office so kindly gave her to me" All might said kindly.

"No!!! I will be the one who will bring her to the nurse office!!!..." I said and left all might and the other shit heads on the now destroyed building.

I saw all might glared at me and I could feel my sweat drop from my face.

"Dammit, I fucked up didn't I..?" I said in a worried tone while holding Y/N's body bridal style.

When I reached the nurse's office the slam open the door and recovery girl was surprised.

Well she was not surprised by me slamming the door but she was surprised at Y/N's condition.

She instructed me to gently put Y/N on the comfortable bed, and I did.
Once I put Y/N on the bed Recovery Girl told me to get out of the nurses office.

And I did,I went outside and waited for Y/N to get healed.
While waiting I just noticed that I was also covered in blood but not my blood it was Y/N's blood.

I then remembered that Y/N's hair color change when she punched the air upwards and destroyed the fucking sealing and it even reached the top of the building.

I was surprised and both worried for her, and because of that I feel a bit depressed to myself.

I told myself that I won't be able to forgive myself if anything bad happened to her.

And then I couldn't wait any longer and I walked away from the nurses office and head to change my clothes and go back to class.

Once I reach the room aizawa stared with a bit of anger and then sigh and said that I should already sit down.

And I did, I sit on my chair facing the window and I was not listening to what aizawa said.

I then felt that something tap my shoulders and I glanced at the person who touch me and I glared when I saw it was the shit head kirishima.

"Oi Bakugou I think you over did it man!" Kirishima whispered so aizawa won't hear.

" SHUT THE HELL UP SHIT HEAD!!!..." I said in a low and serious tone while sending him a death glare.

After that,He then return back to listen to what aizawa was lecturing.

~~~👠👠TIME SKIP 👠👠~~~
Class is already over

I walk out of the classroom and I didn't even bother going to find out if YN was already recover.

I walk out of the UA building and was heading towards the school exit.

And I had thought of not coming back to UA high again.

Until I was been stopped by the one person who I wouldn't want to see right now.It was the one and only Deku.