CHAPTER 6: HEROES VS VILLAINS (part 2)

Start from the beginning

I can feel my arms and legs going slightly numb due to the fact that Bakugou burned them. I tried using my quirk to create a spicky wall, enough to push back Bakugou. And he did,I somehow managed to create another object with my crystals.

But this time I created a warm hammer, made with crystals and it is really heavy. Both ends of the hammer is totally flat and it could crush Bones if I put force in swinging it.

Bakugou noticed that I was now holding a warm hammer made with crystals and that made him a lot more angrier than usual.

He dashed towards me again and was about to send another explosion but this time I used my other quirk and in an instant I was now behind Bakugou. I used my hammer to hit his back, not strong enough to destroy his bones but simply push him back.

After the attached Bakugou crashed on the wall and he grasp for air.

He looked at my figure and I saw his expression changed into a both angry and a bit confused look.

💀💣💣💥BAKUGOU KATSUKI'S POV💥💣💣💀

When I saw Y/N I was so surprised that she could move that fast.

And when I looked at her something changed, her eyes were different but her hair didn't change at all.

She moved towards me and I stand up again.

But now I was ready to fight her with all what I got. My granade gauntlets have been saving my sweat so I can now release an even bigger explosions.

I positioned myself to attack Y/N but she didn't seem to react at all. It would seem like she was ready for anything I throw at her. I was pissed by that and it seems like she was under estimating my power.

"I'LL show her my true strength and I will blow her without an Ash left" I thought to myself and release a big explosion.

Y/N was surely got hit by my explosion and I was happy that it did.

But then my happy expression changed when I saw her leaning on the wall with a broken crystal shield with her, she was also covered in blood and maybe some broken bones on her body.