Chapter 39 - Bond

Start from the beginning

Ghirahim then began to run his hands over my skin again, feeling every inch, making goosebumps erupt in the wake of his touch. Everything felt so damn sensitive, and my mind was starting to go blank again. All I could think about was how much I needed this, and how much I wanted to touch him.

"Don't fight, Link. Let yourself go"

Something must have snapped within me, because I grabbed his hair and pulled him towards me, kissing him like a man starved. He tastes so good, how could I ever resist this?

Flipping us over so I was on top, I began to run my fingertips over his body, moaning into his mouth as he did the same to me. Goddess forgive me, I'll never be able to get enough!

"So you've really become infatuated with this demon, haven't you Link? You're a disgrace" distantly I heard Impa's voice, but I barely registered her. Instead, I growled into Ghirahim's mouth possessively, as if she was going to try and take him away from me.

Suddenly, I found myself on my back again, pinned under Ghirahim. I let out a yelp of shock, but soon lost myself again as he kissed down my chest.

"Good boy. Don't listen to her, she just wants to take you from me. But you're mine and mine alone, Linky. Soon to be forever~"

It was then that I remembered where I was, and what I was about to happen to me.

"Get off me! Let me go you demon freak!" I kicked out my legs, but with his body pressed to mine my feet just met empty air. So I did the next best thing, and began punching his back.

"Too late to have second thoughts, my sweet Skychild. Now be a good boy for me again and fall, otherwise this experience is going to be far from pleasant for you. I can give you pleasure behind your wildest imagination, if you'd let go and submit"

"Shut up! Let go!" I screamed, thrashing even more wildly. "I said I don't want this! Leave me alone!"

When I felt teeth at my neck, pressing to my artery, I stilled. I don't want to die. I don't want to die!

"Good boy, Linky. Remember your place, and I will ruin you with pleasure. Forget, and a little pain will set you straight"

I cried out as he bit down, not hard enough to break the skin but hard enough for it to be extremely painful. His teeth are definitely sharper than a Hylian's. And then his teeth moved, scraping my skin until he stopped at a different spot.

"Here is where I shall physically mark you on the outside whilst I claim you on the inside, Linky. Don't worry, I'll make you feel as much pleasure as possible when I do~"

More tears spilled involuntarily from my eyes as he spoke. "W-why are you playing with me? Why are you dragging this out so much?!"

"Because by dragging this out, I'm breaking your spirit, my Skychild. Besides, what's the rush? I want us both to enjoy this, our first time together. Don't interrupt us this time, Sheikah. Go ahead, lose yourself again, Link"

He kissed me fiercely, and I felt my mind growing foggy yet again, clouded with lust for him. The feeling burned so strong inside me as I reached up to pull him down to me, but he moved aside.

"No, child. Let me enjoy your body first, and make you feel good~"

Obeying, I just lay there, watching and feeling as he caressed my skin and littered small bite marks and kisses across the heated flesh. I let out a small moan and he took my nipple into his mouth and began to flick his tongue over it.