Meet Abel

When Chibs woke up he was alone. For a moment he thought it was a dream which he wouldn't put it past him since he's been having them lately. A note was laid next to him. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he read

'Gemma had asked me if i wanted to help make dinner tonight so me and her went to the store. We should be back soon. I'm safe so you don't have to worry. Coffee is downstairs. Love Soph.'

Walking downstairs he was greeted by the boys. The air around Chibs felt lighter and he actually had a smile on his face. "How you feeling today brother?" Clay asked as Chibs sat at the bar. Relieved was the best word to describe what he was feeling. Maybe shocked would be another word to describe it. His eldest daughter was here with him.

"Ma is worried about her. She doesn't talk much and when she does she's a stuttering mess. Like she's scared of us." That didn't sound like his Soph but then again he hadn't seen her. Fe and Jimmy made sure of that. But if Jimmy is the one to give her those scars he best believe that when Chibs gets his hands on him he's gonna wish he hadn't.

"Boys come help bring groceries in!" As if they were brainwashed everyone dropped what they were doing and went to help carry stuff in. Chibs went straight for his daughter. "Mornin lass." She smiled and shook her head.

"Its 1 dad. Just cause you just woke up doesn't make it morning." He rolled his eyes at her sass and helped her with the bags. Chibs watched as her and Gemma danced around the kitchen. He could see his daughter breaking down the walls and returning to normal which made him smile. Jax walked into the kitchen. "Ma i'm gonna go see the kid before dinner you wanna come?"

"I can't today baby. I'm gonna be cooking all day. But why don't you take Sophia? Then maybe show her around?" Jax smiled and nodded. He wouldn't mind showing her around. She looked to her dad for permission and he nodded. He trusted Jackie boy. Hell he loved the kid. Soph washed her hands and followed Jax to his bike. She's never been one before so she was nervous. Jax got on first and held out his helmet to her. He'd rather have her wear the helmet just in case. Putting it on she sat behind Jax and slowly wrapped her arms around his stomach.

He told her to hold on before driving to the hospital. At first she held onto Jax like her life depended on it but soon she was getting used to it and letting up on her grip. It was actually kind of fun being on a bike. Once they reached the hospital Jax got off first before helping Soph off. She quietly thanked him. As they walked through the hospital Jax kept his arm around her. If anything happened to her Chibs would gut him.

Also Jax's ex Tara works here. He didn't hate her but he doesn't feel the same as he used to. Plus he wasn't gonna lie. Sophia was attractive in her own way. Sure she wasn't a goddess but she had something about her. They got to the room where little Abel was in his toaster. Sophia gasped at how small the boy was. Walking closer she looked down at him with a small sad smile.

"Hey little one. You are so cute. Definitely got some of your dads features." Jax watches Sophia talk to his son in awe. This is what made her beautiful. She was innocent in her own way. "His name is Abel." Abel was a beautiful name. Things got a little weird when the door opened and Tara walked in.