Part 2

I grab my phone and text Remi immediately!

{I'm here...where are you?! I see Zari and he looks more fuckable now than at the bar. lmfao!}

I stayed in the isle still searching for Remi and I caught a glimpse of her on her phone standing by the dressing rooms. Right when I'm about to start walking towards her my phone rings so loud. I try to grab it back out of my pocket, but it was too late. Zari turned and looked and we locked eyes. FUCK! He saw me. I have two choices...play it cool and run out the front door or try to string a sentence together and reintroduce myself. I chose the latter as he starts walking towards me.

"Hey, it's Mina right?" He said smiling.

...that damn voice again!

"Hey! I remember you from the other night! Zari right? Yea I'm Mina." I replied.

So far so go. My brain is keeping up with my mouth so I haven't said anything stupid yet.

"So what's going on? Weird place to meet right?"

"Ha haaa, yeaaa...I love this place. It's like my second home."

"Really?" He said with such a confused look on his face.

Damn, I have to save this conversation quick before I come off as a creep. Laughing uncontrollably I reply; "No, I'm just kidding. I'm just here with a friend of mine."

I glance over to point out Remi and this bitch has disappeared. Now it looks like I'm here with my imaginary friend stalking him. Just as my mind goes blank with nothing else to talk about I look down at his arm and see a '214' tattoo.

"I see you're from Dallas. Nice! I'm not from here, but I'm not too far away." That was my lame attempt as small talk.

"Oh ok, that's what's up. Well, I gotta get out of here, but I was nice running into you. Matter of fact I'm going to a party tonight, you and your friend should come. Let me see your phone." He said.

Without thinking I hand him my phone and I see him navigating through it to add his number. It takes him a little while, but I hear his phone notification he sent from my phone. He hands it backs and shows me his perfect smile and I'm almost certain I got pregnant in that moment.

"So I'll see you tonight?" he asked.

"Um, yea. We'll try to make it if we can." I replied

Jokingly he says, "Good. I'll try to look more fuckable tonight, ok?"

FUCK! I must have left my text messages open from Remi and he read it! All I can do is stand there stuck as he walks away. I'm about to kick Remi's ass, but at least I have a place to wear my new shoes. I start searching for her and I find her hiding in the dressing room.

I tell her, "Remi, get yourself together...we have a party to get ready for."