Peaches POV :  I decided to take the fourth , my room was so big and i guess they knew i was gone take the fourth floor cause my name was on the door , i ran right to my California Bed and jumped in man im glad me and king not together cause i got this bed to myself .. I guess mom was already cooking cause some was smelling good . I knew i wasnt going nowhere today so i changed in my pajama booty short , and a tank top then i slid down the stairs cause i didnt feel like walking and bruhh it was fun ..

Peaches : Hey ma ! What you cooking ?

Keisha : hey boo and im cooking some Ham , Greens , and cornbread .!

Peaches : sound good

Keisha : tell everybody to get ready

I walked to the stairs i didnt feel like walking up all the stairs so i yelled at the bottom step ..

Peaches : YALL MA SAID GET READY FOR DINNER !!!

Keisha : STOP YELLING IN MY DAMN HOUSE !

Smoke : Yeah you heard ma !

Peaches : nigga shut up !!

Everybody was coming down to eat ..

Smoke : what you said ??

Peaches : (laughing) nigga you heard me !

Before i knew it smoke had me upside down bout to drop me ..

Smoke POV : i was finna drop her when i got pulled down on the floor so debo , peaches , laney and aerie was jumping me they better be lucky i love them ..

Keisha : ( laughing ) get yall ass off my son and come on here so we can eat !

Laney : you love calling somebody yo child !

Keisha : well he living my house !

Trigger POV : man we like one big happy family but i see peaches and aerie aint talking to king or killer i wanna know wats up with that .. But for now im bout to eat this food cause right bout now yall a nigga hungry !!

Trigger : Damn bae these greens slamming !

Smoke : hell yeah got me bout to bite my damn lips off !

Trigger : Aye son watch your mouth young blood !

Everybody started laughing..

30min later ..

we all was done but we was sitting at the table laughing and playing around like always but tomorrow me and the boys gotta talk about some business on this john nigga .. Everybody was getting up from the table now the boys was going outside ion know what the girls was up to.

Aerie POV : Me and peaches went to her room cause we need to talk bout our relationship well our use to be relationships ..

Peaches : girl let me tell you what king told me and did not to long ago .. okay i tired to touch him he snatched his arm away from me then i told him i was sorry , he talking bout he aint want to hear it then gone have the nerve to tell me i heard yo lil boyfriend sky coming with us . i was so pissed because he dont even know what happened last night so we aint talking !

Aerie : that lil bitch

Peaches: you aint lying .. Now what happened to yall??

Aerie : okay killer tried to talk to me i told him we dont have nun to talk about so her got mad and told me fuck you and that nigga talking bout i done got chris in my head now cause im talking to him like im crazy !

Peaches : girl fuck these niggas .. How about we go to the pool and swim ?

Aerie : i knew you was going to say that thats why i put on my short and tank-top !