Where were you?

Nicki POV:
~ It's 11:45 pm and Beyoncé is still not home, I tried calling her phone 3 times but I got sent to voicemail.
She was supposed to be home by 9:30 but she's still not here. I can't stay up anymore , I'm going to sleep.
~12:30 AM~
I hear the door slam and loud footsteps coming up the stairs and I knew it was her.
I look over at the clock and see that it's 12:30AM WTF.
She walks in the room and I just look at her, I can see that her eyes are bloodshot red and hooded. She must be high.

~Nicki: Beyoncé where were you at all night huh?

~Bey: You already know I was at the trap with Robyn , so why are you asking me stupid questions?

~Nicki: Because you were supposed to come home at 9:30 and it's now 12:30...so what were you really doing.

~Bey: Man move , I already told you I was at the trap . It got busy until like 11:30 , then me and Robyn smoked and talked for awhile.

~Nicki: So the trap is more important than me and your daughter? She was crying all night because she wanted to know where her daddy was.

~Bey: well I'm sorry I was out all night but you know I'm only doing this for the extra money, you know the the trap isn't more important than you and Imani.

~Nicki: Whatever Beyoncé. Don't talk to me anymore, you know you should've came home earlier so stfu. ( throws a pillow at her)

~Bey: YO WTF ARE YOU THROWING SHIT FOR

~Nicki: BECAUSE YOU COME HOME AT 12AM , YOU SMELL LIKE WEED AND YOURE ACTING LIKE ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, BEYONCÉ .
~Bey: ITS NOT A BIG DEAL , IM HERE NOW SO STFU WITH ALL THAT, YOURE ABOUT TO PISS ME OFF

~Nicki: you know what , you're right Beyoncé. ( gets out of the bed and tries to walk out)

~ Bey catches her by her waist and looks her in the eyes~

~Bey: Yo where are you about to go ma?

~Nicki: I'm going to sleep in the guest room since you think shit is a game . Let go of me.

~Bey: I'm sorry ma, I was wrong and it won't happen again I promise, just please sleep in here with me baby

~ Nicki: why should I sleep in here when you left me alone all night with a crying 2 year old and then came home late?

~Bey: because I love you❤️, I'm sorry , and I'm trying to eat you up

~Nicki then stepped back and looked over Beyoncé's outfit.~

This is what Beyoncé has on

~ Nicki licks her lips and thinks about what Beyoncé said but she doesn't want to give in so easily ~