the new girls hair.

Looking into the mirror i couldn't handle my hair anymore, it was just way to long. Finally I mustered up all the courage I had to cut it, making it shoulder length most likely less. I didn't care that much that I had cut it, it will be easier to fight this way. Picking up the baby blue dress I fell in love with it, it was one of a kind so that may-ed it that much better. It was baby blue that went all the way to my knees, with short sleeves, and a color thing for my tie that looked just like the boys uniform tie.

"Hey, White fox ready to go?"

"Almost, when are you going to stop using that nick name? its my fighting name now and it's weird to hear you call me that."

Haruhi walked into my apartment and her eyes instantly landed onto my newly cut hair, ignoring my question she started to pull on it and had tried to form words on what i just did, but she couldn't. I knew what she was thanking though 'how could you cut it? you've always had it long! your mom's hair was just like yours why would you change that?'

"Simple Haruhi, I cut it so it doesn't get all tangled when I fight, plus every time I look in the mirror I see my mom and I couldn't handle it anymore. Now I see my little brothers hair on my face!"

"I can't believe you did that! Snap if we talk anymore without starting to walk were going to be late, also my dad wants you to come over tonight for dinner, he said he misses seeing you."

____skip____

Out of know where Hikaru came up grabbing my hand, of course the hole class was filled with screams because i was about to walk in when he did that. I could kill him right now.

"So, what happened to your hair? you know your a girl host not a boy right."

"No dip, i cut it just because, it was hard to fight with my hair always in the way so i cut it. Where's your brother?"

"He's sick so I'm staying by you today, I miss him."

I didn't mind i needed more friends so I had giving his hand a squeeze, I could see the sadness in his eyes as we were sitting, he hadn't let go of my hand once. It must suck having your twin by your side no matter what then just one of you get sick and the other is left by themselves.

"Hey, Kylie can I come to your house today? I was suppose to go to Haruhi's but I don't want to, not without my brother."

"I'm sorry but i'm going to Haruhi's today to so I wont be home, maybe another time." To be honest I didn't want him over he would just laugh at me the whole time about how small my house is and empty. Plus with no parents he might tell the others and they all might try to get me to live with one of them.

"I'm coming over after then, I'll drive you home, I can't trust to let you walk."

I can't argue anymore but if only he know I lived next door! It isn't that much of a walk so he'll have a hard time driving me!

_skip again_

"Were going to Haruhi's house!!!!! Sorry Kylie but your not hosting today!" Tamaki's overly excited voice boomed through the room as Hikaru and I opened the door still holding hands.

"k, wasn't planning on it anyways I want to get the hang of things first. And before you all start asking no were not a thing he misses his brother and grabbed my hand, no matter how hard i try to pull my hand out of his grip he wont let go."

_Skip nothing exciting happened they just sat in a limo_

We entered Haruhi's house but i wanted to drop off my stuff leading Hikaru to my house and the others following.

"Where you going White fox? Usa-chan wanted to see Haruhi's house and you said you know were it is, did you lie?" saying that Honeys eyes had gotten big hopping i didn't lie.

"No, I didn't lie I just wanted to drop off my bag at my house and hopefully be able to get changed before i eat!"

"Wait I don't have to drive you home you'r house is right here why didn't you tell me this?!"

"Because you wanted to come over and I know that if I told you most likely we would all have ended up at my house instead of eating at Haruhi's like we planed."

I lead the way in with all eyes on me, Haruhi came out and was next to me knowing i would need help explaining why it was so empty and were my family was. I would have just broken into tears. Instantly everyone went quit as they entered my house, like it was a dungeon and they couldn't talk or they die. Tell everyone started with the questions. 

 __________________________________________

Her hair is the pic that will be attached to this! hope you enjoy! The pic is her  brother but thats what her hair looks like (also her hair is on the cover just without the cat ears)