*5*

-Third Person-

They all arrive home from ice cream and Hayley runs up to her and Annie's room. Rylie and Mads go home and Hayden is going to leave in a few hours.

Hayden explained to Annie why Hayley was crying and why she was sad. Annie felt really bad for her and didn't know what to do.

-Hayden's POV-

"Give her time... eventually she will forgive you"Annie says. I still feel so bad, what I said was really mean.

"Annie, Hayley is like my little sister. I can't just let her be mad at me forever,
I can't stand her sad... We have something special" I say, feeling really guilty.

Annie smiles and says "She will get over it soon"

-Hayley's POV-

As soon as we arrive home I run up to my room and change into a sweatshirt and leggings. "Hayley! Dinner time!!"
mommy yells.

Well this will be awkward. Hayden really hurt me. I didn't expect that from him.

I walked down the stairs and saw the only empty stool was beside Hayden, I had no choice, I sat down and started eating my pizza.

-Hayden's POV-

"Soo.. Hayley when is your call time tomorrow?" Annie asks and breaks the awkward silence.

"Same as yours" Hayley replies. For the rest of dinner, there was an awkward silence.

When we all finished dinner I plopped down on the couch. Katie didn't allow Hayley to go to her room. So she had to stay down and watch a movie with us. "What movie do want to watch?"

I ask Hayley, hoping she will answer.
"I don't know" she replied so quietly, Katie said she didn't want to watch the movie... we were watching 'Alice through the looking glass' The order was Hayley on one side of the couch, Annie in the middle and me on the other side.

-Annie's POV-

The movie ended and Hayden left. Hayley fell asleep and so did mommy.

I switched off the TV and carried Hayley up to our room. I layed her down on her bottom bunk. Hayley opens her eyes. I must have woke her up. I look at her and smile. "Hayley... Hayden didn't mean what he said, he really wants you to forgive him. I know what he said was mean, but he didn't like seeing you sad so he wanted to make you feel better... anyways, good night." I say and kiss her forehead.

"Good night" Hayley replies and drifts off to sleep.

*Hey lovelies, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment ideas.XXX