Meeting your employees

When I woke up from your nap, it was 11:09. I got up, took a shower and got dressed. Marcus was in the living room asleep. So I quietly made my way to the door, and slipped out without waking him up. Starting up the car, I drove to the pizzeria. It wasn't that far to drive, probably only a couple blocks. I arrived just in time, so you walked through the doors looking around. It was so empty in here without all the people, and so quiet without the kids. I looked around for the managers office, and soon found it at the back of the building. Knocking on it, I heard a deep voice on the other side day 'come in.' 

I entered and closed the door behind you. "Hello," he said with a small smile " you must be (y/n). " I nodded with a small 'yes sir' escaping my lips. We shook hands, and chatted for a while, him telling me about the job. But he said something about watching the animatronic robots that are on the stage. I didn't really think about it too much, so he handed me my uniform. "Now you can meet your employees." He said while pushing a button on his desk. "I need all night guards to come to my office." Soon after that, four males walked in, two of them stood out to me. One had purple skin and completely white eyes, the other had a rotary phone as a head. "These are your employees, Mike, Jeremy, Scott and Vincent." They all said hello and shook my hand, but the shift was about to start so I went to change.

*time skip* 

I was sitting in between Mike and Jeremy behind the desk while Vincent and Scott were by the door. I was holding a flashlight so I could flash it at Foxy if he ever came down here. So yeah, apparently these animatronics want to kill us, so we are trying to survive the night. Wow, I bet this job couldn't get more interesting. Mike was looking through the cameras "Oh shit," he said " Chicas gone! " I turned on the flashlight, and stopped. Nudging Mike, I stared into the cold metallic eyes of the chicken robot. There were only two masks so Mike pushed me under the desk, Vincent following behind. I heard Chica enter the room and looked over at Vincent next to me. He just made a signal for me to stay quiet. After a while, Chica walked out, so Vincent and I got out from under the desk. However, I guess my shirt sleeve must have slipped up. Next thing I knew, Mike gently grabbed my arm to inspect the bruises I had. "(Y/n) where did you get these?" He asked with great concern in his voice. I didn't want to answer , so I looked away from him. "(Y/n)," Jeremy said sadly "we only want t-to help you, so tell us w-what happened." I still didn't say anything, I don't want them to get involved with my problems. Suddenly I felt myself being embraced, looking up, I noticed the purple hair. "I think I understand," he said " you're being abused right? " My eyes widened, how did he know that? 

I found myself in tears though, as I clung to the fabric of his shirt. The others soon followed as we heard the bell ring for six a.m.