"I don't like French" - Larry

Harry Styles stares at the dozen people around him, moving along to the loud pumping music, jumping, doing all kinds of dancing-motions, raving in the too small, too crowded place, pumping their fists in the air, to the rhythm of the music and enjoying themselves, completely out of their minds our close on their way to that state.

Seconds ago he had been one of them, moving to the music, if only now, without a care in the world and just being. He went along with everything, the fingers that grabbed him from somewhere, trying to get a taste of him, the music that was intoxicating, the lights that flashed over his face every 60 seconds, blinding him momentarily, the overwhelming feeling of being in a crowd of nobodies that he'd forget within a heartbeat and just enjoyed their presence of. Drowning in the feeling of being surrounded by people, if only for now.

Light fingertips trace his neck and as though Harry's body instinctively recognizes the touch, Harry's head snaps around coming immediately face-to-face with the one person he's been unconsciously waiting for. “Louis,” Harry smiles at the lad he's met a couple of weeks ago, when he's been clubbing at this very place. He's come back every two days, ever since.

“'Arry,” Louis purrs in response, voice still stained with that awfully seductive French accent that he's always had and that had lured Harry to bed within the first two hours of their meeting.

Harry hates French accents, they sound horrid and fake and the French people are known for being cowards and assholes, right? No one needs the French anyways. The history stated so themselves, without the French many fights could've been prevented – Napoleon (he was French, right?) forced many fights, wars and deaths upon human kind, so erasing his and every Frenchmen's existence wouldn't have been a bad thing.

To this very day, Harry is surprised about how often he and Louis end up in bed, because Harry truly hates Frenchmen, he hates French accents and let's not get started about Louis' looks.

Harry likes manly guys. Buff shoulders, taller than him, dark hair preferably, and a strong cunning jawline. Quite a bit like Zayn Malik, the DJ of this club. Yeah, Zayn looks about the hottest in this club. He's nicely build. But so is the guy that he always makes out with. His boyfriend, has about the physique that Harry is looking for. Really broad shoulders – broader than Zayn's – muscles that make about everyone surrounding him (and Harry is not immune to that) drool and short hair. From what Harry's heard, his name is Liam and he's a bit of Zayn Malik's boy toy, who goes to gym, so of course he has a reason to look that buff and yummy.

Oh and Harry loves brown eyes. They are warm and kind and they just got something incredibly irresistible and dark. He likes mystery and danger. He's a bit into bad boys, so that is also why fancying Zayn Malik is a norm for Harry.

And Louis is a bit of the opposite. He's like a fairy. A little fairy. He's got that light feathery hair that, at times, is spiked up, at others is falling tousled into his eyes and sticks up randomly in other places, the colour a warm honey-gold, with lightly darker streaks that indicate his colour being gold-brown. His skin is of a soft sun-kissed tone, golden like a little god, so maybe Harry does like that. But the rest. For instance, Louis has blue eyes. In fact, he's got the pair of richest cobalt blue that Harry's ever seen, they gleam in the dim light and Harry can't remember a day where he didn't wish Louis' eyes had a different colour. A darker shade, even.

To top that off, Louis is small. He's really short too. His head reaches about Harry's eyes and he always looks up at him through those damned long dark eyelashes of his that framed those pair of cobalt eyes and gave them an alluring aura.

If anything Louis is a pixie, always up in the air, always loud and handsy and he's hard to ignore. Not mysterious at all. Not dark, either. He's like light, bright and all laughter. But Harry doesn't like that, in fact, doesn't want that.