Too Late

You're a hunter,and while looking for a job you found a vamp nest. You considered calling the Winchester's your best friends to help you on this case like they did on many other cases.

In the end you decided not to call thinking it was only a few vamps maybe four or five. You headed out of the hotel parking lot making your way to the abandoned warehouse they were staying in.

When you finally reached it you got out of you forest green jeep that reminded you of Dean's beautiful eyes. You got your machete and dead men's blood and made your way inside. You decided to go in through the back with your phone ready to call Dean the second things went bad and your machete you headed inside. You walked in to see at least ten maybe twenty vampires inside. You decided to keep going. You were almost done with them all when you got cornered by the leader. Immediately you recognized him as the vamp that killed your parents so many years ago.

Thinking about your parents had put you in haze. Kyle the leader had saw this and ran at you grabbing your long (h/c) hair. You fell to the ground from pain. Then you heard a loud noise and saw Sam and Dean running in there. Each of them with four vamps trying to kill them.

Kyle was whispering in your ear saying "you would be a nice pet" then sunk his teeth into your neck. You winced in pain as he slowly drained you. You started to see black around the edges of your vision when he finally pulled away.

He then took your knife and cut his wrist and tried to make you drink his blood. He was pushing his wrist against your mouth trying to get you to drink. You didn't open you mouth so he reached his not bloody hand to your hair and started tangling his hand in it then pulled making you moan in pain. While your mouth was open he put his bloody wrist in you mouth and you drank. You couldn't stop after that you kept drinking from his wrist.

Just then Dean helped Sam with the last of the vamp. They started walking over to you to help you when you heard Kyle say"You're too late boys". Then Dean used his machete and sliced his head off. Then your eyelids starting getting heavier but Dean kept saying "stay awake (y/n)." We need you to stay awake". As he slid you into his arms. They brought you to the Impala Dean sat down with you in the back seat. While cradling your head in his lap you started to let the darkness take you (aka sleep) and soon you knew no more.

A/N:this is my first book thing so please don't judge to harsh. I know its not that good.
Thank you for reading.☺