"Thank you!" I screamed. He nodded and started serving the next person. I took a sip of the drink, it tasted fruity and it luckily didn't have much of a sting. Huh, Wyatt actually listened to me.

I leaned against the wall and watched all the bodies dance around. "Hey pretty lady!" I heard some boy say. I turned to see a guy with brown styled hair exceptionally close to me. "I'm Jacob." Jacob... where have I heard that name before?

"Millie." I responded. He gave me a weird smile.

"New girl, right?" I hummed in response. He smirked at me. "How come I haven't seen a pretty girl like you around?"

"Maybe you weren't looking in the right places." I shrugged.

"Want to dance?" He asked.

"No thank you." I declined politely. I wasn't in the mood right now.

"Ok. What's in the drink? Can I try it?" I nodded and let him take a drink. "What is this, some chick drink. I'll go get you a stronger one." Before I could protest he was already surfing through the crowd toward Wyatt. I sighed and sat back hugging myself.

"Millie?" I heard my name be called. I turned around and met Finn's brown eyes. Oh great...

"Hello Finn." I greeted tiredly.

"Want to go talk in a quiet place?" He asked. I studied him, he looked sober enough.

"Sure." I shrugged. I didn't even know Jacob so who cares. I followed him to a deck. No one was out there at the moment. He turned around and looked at me. I smiled up at him.

"I'm glad I found you." He said admiringly.

"You are?"

"Yeah, I feel pretty drunk right now." I laughed at his forwardness.

"Ok." I responded. His laughing eyes were replaced by longing. His gaze burned holes into me, neither of us willing to break it.

"To be honest, Millie I have never met a girl like you. You are so straight forward and- and you have turned me down. It's different." He said slurring a few words. My smile widened.

"Ok." I repeated.

"You look stunning tonight, Brown." He told me. "Pretty." If it was possible my smile could get bigger, it did. I looked down still beaming. "Don't be shy."

"I'm not shy." I stated as I looked up, finding him incredibly close. I could feel his breath on my nose.

"I know you aren't. I like it." He said. I think he was pretty sober now. The longing was still clear in his eyes as he stared down at me. "I want to kiss you." He whispered.

I wanted him to, too. But- "You can't." I told him honestly.

"Why not?"

"I-it would mean you won. I g-gave into your temptation." I informed him boldly staring into his brown eyes that seemed to expand like a never ending void. They were like a million pounds weighing down on me.

"I don't want to kiss you because of temptation, I just really want to kiss you." He admitted. Oh my god...

His breath was hot on my skin. Our faces were inches apart. "Finn-"