Draco x reader🍑

THIS IS A LEMON!! If you are uncomfortable with reading this like this, PLEASE skip this chapter! Thanks! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stepped into the slytherin common room, glancing around at the walls, the dim fire being the only source of warmth.

I sat I front of it and began to read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, for one of my classes. Currently we were learning more about mermaids, which interested me a lot.

Suddenly I heard footsteps ringing down from the boys dormitory stairs, coming towards me. I shoved my nose in my book further, not wanted to be notice at this particular moment

" Oi, L/N, what are you doing? "

Damn.

Draco fucking Malfoy.

I turned around slowly " Aha, you know, just " I held up my book " Reading for a class "

" tch, why are you so weird? Should you even be in Slytherin? Ravenclaw is more suited fo-"

" Say another word and your eyeballs will be a decoration for a cocktail " I glared at the platinum blonde, who usually was bearable, but today, no one was. " I'm sorry, I'll be leaving " and with that I swooped out of the dungeons and into the library, the only place that you had to be quiet.

Half an hour later, I had finished my reading on mermaids, and I decided to walk back into the common room. Low and behold, he was sitting their, like he was waiting for me. I tried to walk past him as quickly and unnoticeably as possible, but that didn't work.

" Looks like L/N's back, where'd you go off to little bird? "

That weasel had finally gone to far.

" Listen up, Malfoy " I walk toward him, grabbed him by his stupid collared shirt, and brought his face down to mine " I am a Slytherin, you're a Slytherin, I have just as much right to be in this house as you, for gods sake, I'm Merlin's great-great-great-great- granddaughter, what purer blood can you get? Oh and one other thing, you can just go around mocking people who happen to- Mph! "

Draco Malfoy had pushed me against the wall, and shoved his lips onto mine. He was gentler than I expected, and soon I began to kiss back.

His lips broke from mine for a solid three seconds so he could mumble one thing.

" Jump "

I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, as he began to carry me to his dorm. His personal dorm. He could do whatever he wanted with me. God damn his rich father and him being able to pull strings all for his son.

His lips began to kiss me feverishly, become more and more rough. He licked across my bottom lip to ask for access, which I easily denied. A deep growl emitted from the back of his throat, and then he spanked me. Hard.

A gasp yelped out of me, and suddenly his lips were on mine, his tongue in my mouth swirling with my own. He explored every inch, every crease in my cheek from me biting at them. 

We had finally reached his dorm, he swing open the door and let me down. He walked over to a chair and sat, and motioned for me to come over to him.

" Go over my lap " I looked at him quizzically, and he finally sighed and shoved me over his lap. " And here I was thinking you were smart " I rolled my eyes.

" Why am I across your lap exactly? " Draco had started to slowly pull down my uniform skirt, leaving the forest green thong I had on.

" For talking back to me " my eyes went wide

" Wait Draco you don't mean- " and then he spanked my bare ass. A shiver ran down my spine as a small moan left my throat.

" Oh, the little bird like this? Wait till I get you in my bed " and began to spank me over and over, and I began to moan louder and louder.

" Dr-Draco " I stammered out, I could feel myself grinding against his leg.

" Is the bird getting horny? " he smirked as he picked me up and put me on the floor, on my knees. " Well, she'll have to repay me " he started to undo his belt and unbutton his dark trousers, letting them pool around his feet, before he could do anything else, I started to grope at his dick, still covered by the thin fabric.

" Nnf " he groaned and thrusted into my hand

" Is the prince getting horny " I mocked, yanking down his boxers. My eyes widened. " Oh..wow " I licked my lips " how-how bi- "

" Nine and a half inches, get on with it " and with that I licked the tip of his head. My tongue swirled around his throbbing cock, and after a few kitten licks, I started to bob my head over his long, thick dick.

Draco was moaning and thrusting into my mouth, holding my head there. I started to play with his balls, groping them and stroking them. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, and a few seconds later, his cum running down my throat. His dick was out of my mouth and I was panting.

Draco picked me up and leaned my over the bed, soon going down on his own knees. He spread out my ass whistled " My, you're a beautiful girl " I moaned as his warm breath hit the fabric soaked by my own fluids " And you're already so wet, I think I might keep you around "

I began to grind into the end of the bed "Hurry up already! " and with that, the Slytherin Prince yanked off my thong.

I felt him slowly drag a finger over my folds, cause me to moan from never being touched down there before. I could hear his sniggering behind me " I do love the looks of you " he flipped me over onto my back, him going back down to his knees " Have you ever done anything like this before? " he said, rubbing the insides of my thighs

" N-no, I'm a vir-virgin " I tried to say the sentence without moaning, but I failed.

" Good " And with that, he stuck his middle finger into my throbbing heat. I moaned loudly as he slowly pumped one finger in and out of me, loving the look on my face. " Let out your moans, that's right, good girl " he started to insert another digit, and then his third finger.

" F-f-fuuuck " I moaned as he started to pound at me with his fingers " Draco " I sputtered out his name breathlessly, feeling my legs twitch.

And then he pulled his fingers out.

" Noo, Draco please "

My request was taken

He started to rub my clit, already making me moan all over again, but then he started to lick my folds, darting his tongue in and out of my, like he was trying to get a taste of me. And then I came. Hard.

Draco licked of his fingers and lips, and then pulled me to the proper part of the bed, both of us practically ripping off the others shirt.

" Are you ready, babydoll? " he had me on my back again, getting ready to fuck me ruthlessly I suppose

" Yes " And with that, he slowly pressed his throbbing cock into me, making me wince and moan all at once. The pain hurt so much, and he was so big.

" Tell me when, Love " he started to kiss my collarbones, ears and cheeks. Kissed away the tears.

" Draco, you can move " he nodded and slowly brought his hips away from mine, and then rammed back into me, cause me to moan loader than I had.

He began to fuck me without second thought, sheathing his full cock within me.

" F-F-FUCK DRACO " I yelled as he put my legs over his shoulders, I clawed at his back " GO FASTER " I squeezed my eyes shut, having Draco pound into me

I felt my legs spasm" Don't even think about it, you're not allowed to cum until I do " He began to grunt, and I could feel his dick twitch wishing me
" Draco! Harder please " I begged and he delivered.

I felt his cock twitch once more, my eyes flew open, and he screamed " Now ! "

Our juices mixed together, as Draco pulled out and then proceeded to pull me to him

" You're the best bird I've ever played with " I smiled sleepily and kissed his cheek " Y/N, would you go out with me? " I nodded again, and pressed myself against his chest covering us with his blankets