Saving Grace(son)

Requested by @hanalalalolo
Okay sorry I've been gone for so long? I haven't been in the mood to write until now, ( except for my person BNHA fanfic ehehehe... )
But here's a nightwing x reader! If you want a reallll good nightwing fanfic head over to my friend BackwardsDisney and check out hers! It's v good- now onto the oneshot!

 )But here's a nightwing x reader! If you want a reallll good nightwing fanfic head over to my friend BackwardsDisney and check out hers! It's v good- now onto the oneshot!

I sat on the sofa, watching the television when Dick flew in the window, then face planted.

" Oh my god! Dick ! " I hopped off of the couch and helped my vigilante boyfriend up and on to the couch " What happened? " I hurriedly got the first aid kit, and came back to sit next to him to asses and fix his wounds

" Riddler and Two-face " he coughed " they were robbing a bank, and one of the goonies shot at me " his hand hovered over where he had been grazed by a bullet

" I got the first aid, sit tight " I opened the medium sized tin box, grabbed a towel, bottle of alcohol, and some bandages, and supplies to stitch his wound together.

" I know this will hurt, but you have to sit up so I can take your suit off " I helped Dick sit up and lean against me, as I pulled the skin-tight suit down off of his chest.

" Put this in your mouth to bite down on " I handed him the towel as he put it in his mouth, just like all the other times.

I slowly started to stitch the wound together, making sure to be as neat and quick about it as I could, but at the same time trying to be careful as to not hurt him to much. I could hear groans coming from his muffled mouth, making my heart ache.

" You have to sit up one more time love " He leaned against me, allowing me to wrap the bandages around his wound.

Once I was done I him back down, resting his head on a pillow.

" Sleep tight, Gray "