"oh you'll like this one, mate." mike said and grinned.

sherlock sighed and slouched in his seat, looking out the window.

they got to the club and sherlock was glad to see it wasn't one filled with women, but it was men. he was still upset that he wasn't allowed to spend his birthday by himself in the four walls of his very comfortable flat. they sat at a booth and greg and mike and henry were all grinning from ear to ear.

"what are you lot so excited about?" sherlock asked.

greg pulled something out of his pocket and slid it across the table. "go through the curtains and you'll find your room."

sherlock took the key with a plastic tag attached to it with a number. he rolled his eyes and stood up, taking his jacket off and leaving it in his spot. he walked through the sea of people and to the curtain covered door way. he walked down the corridor, hearing muffled moans and loud music, looking for the room number that was on the key. once he found it, he unlocked the door and saw the small blond boy sitting on the love seat, on his phone. sherlock cleared his throat and the boy looked up, smirking.

"i take it you're sherlock?" he asked as he stood up.

sherlock nodded and watched him.

"greg told be about you. i'm john." he said as he walked over to him. "he told me how your brain stops functioning when you see something you like." john smirked and started to pull him to the love seat.

"t-that doesn't happen." sherlock said and shook his head, looking down at the blond.

"oh i'm sure." john said sarcastically. he turned them around and pushed sherlock down onto the love seat, getting into his lap. "no touching, just enjoy the show." he whispered into sherlock's ear.

sherlock let him do what he wanted, watching him closely the entire time. watching his hips roll so smoothly, his ass when it was pushed out and rubbing against him, the way he looked in the fishnet leggings and the gold spandex shorts, how his face looked as he danced, how the silver glitter on his cheek bones brought out his bright blue eyes. this boy was bloody perfect in sherlock's eyes. the dance soon came to an end and john got up pulling on a robe that was discarded on the floor. sherlock stood and grabbed john by the wrist, pulling him to him.

"what're doing?" john asked, not trying to escape sherlock's hold.

"asking for your number?" sherlock responded sheepishly.

john made eye contact with the tall man. "i don't give my number away."

"it's for a personal reason."

"we have hotlines for that."

"not for that." sherlock said and let john go. "for like a date." he said shyly.

john started at him with a slight smile. "you're asking a stripper out on a date?"

sherlock nodded. "i am quiet fond with you, and i can tell you're not very open with clients and you're still in uni and this is how your paying for it, but you take pride in it 'cause you actually enjoy it. and i'm babbling off, sorry." sherlock said and gave him an apologetic smile.

john giggled at him softly. "give me your phone." he said and held his hand out.

sherlock reached into his back pocket and took out his phone, unlocking it then giving it to john.

john looked at him as he took the phone, putting his number in then texting himself. "here." he said and gave sherlock his phone back. "very brave of you, asking for a stripper's number."