Chapter 2: What??

Adrien POV

"Adrien it's time to get ready for school" Nathalie said with no expression as usually.

"Okay I am up" I say with a yawn.

Today is my first day of public school and I am kind of excited because I will finally have a small taste of freedom. I hate being locked up inside of this house with no friends or freedom. The only times I am allowed out are for photo shots and extracurricular activities. Many people say I am so lucky to have such a large home, but to me it's a prison. I get dressed into:

I would much rather wear something more comfortable, but being a model I am always expected to look my best

I would much rather wear something more comfortable, but being a model I am always expected to look my best. I walk down to the dining room and eat breakfast alone like every other day. Nathalie waits by the door as I put on my shoes and walk out to the limousine. The ride to school takes about 5 minutes and I can't help but think about what will happen when I get there. I am dropped off a block away from the school and Nathalie actually let me walk by myself! As I am walking I see a man on the floor with his cane next to him. Just because I am feel rebellious I step on his cane and move if a little farther away. I have always been controlled and now just want to break rules. Just so no one finds I walk up to him.

"Sorry sir, I wasn't paying attention" I say even though I am not sorry and I think he knows that.

"That's fine" he says.

I just walk off and continue on my way to school. When I arrive I go to the principal and am told a bunch if rules that I have to follow, not only because of the school policies but also because it could effect my fathers brand and he would never forgive me and take away the little freedom I have. I am then brought to Mrs. Bustiers (I don't know how to spell her name) and am brought to the front of the room.

"This is our new student Adrien, Adrien you can sit next to Nino" she says.

I take a seat and notice Chloe putting gum on someone's seat. I personally don't have a problem with this but if my father or Nathalie found out I would be in trouble. I walk over to the gum and put a piece of paper over it to peel it off.

"You have got to be kidding me, let me guess your a friend of Chloe's" a girl behind me says.

Marinette POV

I had arrived at school only a little late, satisfied with my bad act. When I walk in and see some new kid putting gum on my seat and say the first thing that comes to mind.

"You have got to be kidding me, let me guess your a friend of Chloe's" I say

"Yeah but I didn't..." he try's to say.

" Just stop please" I say, I can't show people the real me or I would be disgraced.

He goes back to his seat and I remove the gum from mine. And as school drags on I can't help day dreaming about what it would be like if I could show people the real me.

Shadow here! Hey Wolfpack I am so sorry I haven't updated in over a month but I promise I will update this book or another miraculous au every week. I will be putting out a new miraculous au tomorrow night 4/3 so please check it out! Also I want to start asking you guys questions so

Which ship is your favorite in the love square?

My personal favorite is LadyNoir.

Have an awesome day/night!