One

I'm in the satellite, orbiting Earth every 16 hours.

I scramble to get under the bed. This can't be happening.

The crash, the desert, the rooftop, the Rampion. That all happened, right? Why am I here?

He's here. Thorne is here, too.

"Wha- what happened?" I breathe out.

Thorne clasps my hand in his and coaxes me out from under the bed. He pulls me into him. I collapse in his arms.

"Cress," he says, pushing strands of hair from my face, "we're here because you escaped. Now that wasn't very nice considering all I've done for you, was it?"

I look into his eyes, confused. "I don't know..." My breath hitches in my throat. They aren't his eyes.

His eyes are blue, crystal blue. But these, these eyes that seem to bore into my soul, they're black.

Not him, not him, not him. I back away quickly, slamming into the satellite wall.

Before my eyes, Thorne changes. My vision shifts to see Sybil, now on her feet, walking towards me. Not possible, I'm a shell. She can't influence me.

"No!" I scream. I try to back away more, but I can't.

She's towering over me now, a look of hatred burning a hole through me.

"I saved you, Crescent. I saved you from her Majesty and her wrath, and this is how you repay me? I think it's time to return to Luna, don't you think?"

Screaming. I'm screaming.

Sybil's arms are gripping my shoulders, tight. She's shaking me.