S I X

The sun was just setting, and Blaise, Malfoy, Ginny, Harry, the other guests and I were outside. Some people were already leaving.

Ginny and I were heading inside to go outside to swim in the pool with the guys, almost all the guests have left, Lavender, surprisingly, was there too, but she left shortly after Weasley, to go "comfort" him.

"So, Amber, you okay?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Well your best friend/ex who you just found out cheated on you like 30 minutes ago,"

"Well..." We had gotten to my room, we went inside and I closed the door. "Everything has been happening so fast, you know what I mean?"

"Sorta..."

"Yeah, well whatever, it doesn't matter, do you wanna get in out bathing suits?"

"Ya!" Ginny said, she got her suitcase and went into the bathroom like last time. And I went into my closet and walked over to the bathing suits and beach wear.

Sry if beach wear doesn't make sense...

I walked over and found an aqua bikini on a stand.

I liked it and put it on. I also found aqua and black flip flops.

When I walk out Ginny walked out too.

Ginny's outfit.

She was wearing blue and black flip flops. Her make up was off and so was mine.

"You ready to go swimming?" I ask her.

"Yep!" We head downstairs and outside, where we find Blaise, Draco and Harry in the pool, and they were actually getting along!

"Hey, boys!" I yell to them.

"Hey sis! Hey, Gin! Come on in!" Blaise yells to us.

We nod thinking the same thing, taking off our shoes, and run over across the yard, lucky for us they were in the deep end, we jump in and splashed them.

I rose above the surface when I start being splashed by Malfoy. We're all laughing and splashing each other.

"Ahhhh! Ergh!" Someone screamed. We all looked towards the noise, we saw Pansy Parkinson soaked head to foot.

We all had to stifle a laugh.

"Drakie!" She shrieked. "Weasley, and whoever she is," she pointed at me. "Splashed water on me."

"Pansy..." Malfoy rolled his eyes. "You're fine, you're gonna be getting in the pool soon, so what's the point?"

Pansy ignored him and walked over to the hot tub.

"You know, Pansy,"  Blaise said. "That 'whoever she is' is the reason this party is here and she's my sister."

"Oh! So you're Amber!" She said. She streched her hand out to me from the hot tub. "Nice to meet you,"

I took her hand awkwardly, and shook it then quickly let go. "Yes...well we've already met..."

"Oh! Really?" She looked surprised. "How? When?"

"Well..."

"You both went to Hogwarts!" Ginny said.

"Zip it, Weasley!" Pansy snapped.

"Don't say that to her!"

"You're defending a Gryffindor!" Pansy was shocked. "Whatever. Are you sure you went to Hogwarts!? I know everyone in Slytherin! Including almost the whole school!"

"Yes...I'm sure,"

"Huh,"

"She was in a disguise," Blaise said.

"Huh, well you're defending a Gryffindor so you must have been in Gryffindor... terrible house I may add...wait...GRANGER!?"

"Haha... surprise?" I said awkwardly.

Sorry this is a short chapter!
I just wanted you all to get it done! I'm on vacation so I should be able to get some more done than usual.

Mudblood_Writer