Chapter 12

In Goenka Villa
_______________

Kartik was doing something with his laptop. And here Naira was working in the kitchen. Kartik look at her, who was busy with her work. Kartik kept staring at he. Sddenly Aman arrived there. Kartik glare at him. Naira was cutting vegetables
She was wearing a Shari and its  blouse was backless. And she did a messy hair bun. So her back was visible. Aman keep looking at her lustfully . Kartik noticed it at he gets angry. He stand up and comes to the kitchen. Naira saw him coming towards her.

"You need anything. SIR ????!!!!" she said. Karthik felt uncomfortable to hear her calling him "Sir". He felt irritated. " NO" he answered plainly. "Ok then" she smiled and about to go, but Kartik pulled her. Her back was facing his chest and his breaths were touching her neck. Naira felt something magical, something beautiful. Kartik pulled her hair band and opened her hair. Her full back gets covered by the hairs. Aman gets that and left the place fuming in anger.Naira tried to escape from his grip. But he again pulled her.

N: k. K.. K..a... . a. rtik. Leave me" she whispered. Hearing her voice Kartik came in reality. He saw their position and leave her."Thora dhiyan rakkha karo. Tum jayse sochti ho, ho sakta ta hain pura duniya waysa nehi hain" Kartik said and left the kitchen.Naira gets confused. She didn't gets what was he talking about...

At night......

After all the works, Naira came to their room. She took his pillow and blanket. She was about to place it on floor when suddenly she saw a dress . "NAIRA" was written on it. She saw a note...

"Naira, I'm sorry what I did to you. Please forgive me. I wants to start a new journey with you. I promise I'll never harm you. I wanna take you with me. Wear it and just come out. Car is waiting for you outside....  You will come na!!!!!!!!!?????????
Your Love......

"Karthik" she thought. 

She took the dress

Naira felt delighted

Naira felt delighted. Main aungi... Jarur aungi... And smiled....

Naira gets ready. She applied a light makeup. She opened her hairs. Which were reached  till her waist.

Naira comes outside and saw a car. Naira came  and sat inside the car. She was feeling extremely happy.......

On the other side.....

Kartik came to their room after his office works. He comes in and saw the pillow and blanket on the floor. But she couldn't find Naira anywhere. He checked all the room and washroom. But she was nowhere. He felt unknown fear.

He asked all the maid,  but no one gives him the correct ans. Where did she goes?!"Where the hell are you Naira " He panicked.....

Suddenly his phone beeped. He look at the phone screen. Someone texted him....

"Maine kaha tha na!!!?  Jo main cahti hoon wo main jarur hasil karti hoon... Aj raat k liye teri ghar ki maid meri bed partner. Chinta mat kar use sikayat ka koyi mouka nehi dunga. Tujhe bhi maine invite kar na cahta tha. Par tujhe to wo cahiyei nehi;!!!??  Hain na???!  Koyi baat nehi bro.. Agar tujhe cahiye to aa jana. Teri hi farm house pe hoo main.

Your dearest friend
AMAN..............

Kartik gets shocked. He felt that his world just stopped. He gets numb at the same time. Aman!!!!????  How can he be so cheap!!??  His own friend wants a one night stand with his wife??!  Naira is sooo pure. Yes!!!!!  She deserved punishment. But not this!!!!!!!  He have to save his wife..

"NAIRAAAAAAAAA".........
He screamed and ran out from the house.....

And here......

Naira thought it was Kartik, who invite her for a date. She was happy. She reached at the place.

Driver : mam hum pouch gaye...
Sir ander hain...

Naira smiled and come out from the car. She stand out side of the door. It was all dark.... She was feeling little uneasy. But she choose to forget it. She took small step to enter the house.........

Small enough 🤧