Shattered

This is me sinning everyday OwO

JKJK

See ya'll in yaoi hell

* * *

Arsene managed to get Joker back to her friends, which they found absolutely horrified. They explained Hachi had been telling them Shadow has been letting his lust out at Joker, and Arsene almost belched.

Even though he managed to get Joker out of there, she was still traumatized by the incident. Every time Queen and Spade have to take turns to force feed her so she won't starve to death.

Seriously, how sick can that Shadow guy be? 

From what Hachi told him, Joker doesn't even let people touch her now. She's at that point where she could shatter entirely with just a wrong word.

Silver Heart was also informed of this, and he was proven to be both furious and baffled. Arsene had a conversation with him regarding Joker's condition, and it ended with Silver Heart breaking his back.

"At this rate, I'm going to have to call in a therapist," Hachi told him. "But she doesn't even want to see another man. Plus, how are we going to get a therapist up here?"

They've also contacted Moon, who was trying not to die. From what they understood, she was infiltrating some rich guy's company and the defenses were against her.

"Not a great time!" she shrieked. "And no, I don't know anyone who can heal minds! Alice is the witch of dreams and nightmares, but I doubt she can resurrect a good and positive dream. She's all about - watch out for that grenade, goddammit! - nightmares! What? Did you say Scar? Who's that? Oh, her name is Scarlet! I don't think so, only physical wounds. Huh? No, Sphinx is literally Arsene's sister!"

Hachi stared at him. 

"I was busy when she joined PD!" he argued.

* * *

Don't...

Please...

Go away-!

Every time she closed her eyes, she would see his face. The person who'd scarred her for life.

She's afraid.

Afraid to love again.

To trust anyone again.

Who could she trust?

No one?

She just wants this to end...

They all die in the end.

What's the point of living, if her purpose is just to end as someone's plaything?

One of her playing cards were scattered in the corner of the room.

Slowly, she picked up one of the razor sharp ones, tears streaking her face.

They all die in the end.

* * *

OKAY

What happened to this story? This is supposed to be a lighthearted, a comedy.

Well thanks to Scarlet and Nikkey, it just took a really dark turn

Guess who this is