Lemon Scene 2

Luna... Uh I don't think you’ll like where this is going... Someone save me from my puberty!!!!!!

-Scarlet

After some time, everything to calm down a little and Joker didn't kill Shadow for taking her virginity. The other thing is: Joker wants to be his forever now. Whatever was made in that spell, it's gross...

Joker was having a bath in the bathtub. She was relaxing, but she didn't notice the door sliding open.

“Eh? You're in here?”

“Knock before you enter. Ever heard of that?”

He walked over to her and just hopped in the warm water, making her blush like hellfire. He snuggled his head onto her neck and moaned.

Joker rolled her eyes. “Torture me, Shadow...”

“Well, no problem...”

He took off his clothes once more and sat on her. She clipped her legs around his waist and the Shadow pursued his lips on hers. They tasted each others saliva until they can’t anymore. They pulled apart slowly kissing. The excess saliva was brought away by the running water.

She pounced on him. Water spilled out of the tub like nobody’s business. She pressed her lips onto his and they French kissed again. As they kissed, Shadow’s hand went down to her breasts and started to massage it.

She slipped another moan of pleasure through the kiss and it was exactly what he wanted to hear.

He immediately inserted a finger down her entrance. She winced. His finger went in further, hitting her sweet spot. She moaned loudly.

“Oh~ No... Why do you have to do this to me?” she asked with a tight voice. It sounded that she was enjoying this.

Shadow smirked. “Because it’s your torture from me...”

He pounced back on her. The water level was at her neck as his body was directly on top of her. He lowered himself to her neck and began lickng it as she slipped more moans.

“You ready?”

“Well, no-”

He didn’t wait for her answer, nor did he care. He rubbed his member against her entrance as he got into another French kiss with her. She reluctantly kissed back.

With a mighty effort, he thrust his member into her entrance.

“AH!”

“Quiet down! You don’t want Rose to hear, do you?”

She would’ve nodded, but she was in pain. She felt hands touch her face and her waist. “The pain will be gone soon...”

She clutched the sides of the bathtub as the forgien object was entering even deeper in her body. But the pain was immediately replaced by pleasure as she began to laugh.

“Damn, you’re tight...” Shadow moaned. “I-I think I’ll cum...”

The two started to pant faster. Joker nodded as the two started to scream each others names aloud.

“JOKER!!”

“SHADOW!!”

She felt something warm squirt out of the forgien object and into her. It was also the same moment when Shadow pulled away panting heavily.

Shadow collapsed on her as she was taken out herself.

Maybe it was meant to be...

Should I surrender to him...?

Surrender to Shadow...