Chapter 14. Hurt

Leo P.O.V

I open my eyes and try to rub my eyes but then i noticed my hands are tied and instantly i remember what happened just now. Looking around, i can't recognize my surrounding causing me to become scared really really scared. Where is this? Where is Master? Why am i here? I can only think about that.

"Look the slut is up" The door opens and i saw the same woman who caused Master to punished me sneering at me. If i remember her name was Casey?

"Wh...why am i here?" I said trembling and scared not knowing what is happening. Miss Casey just sneered and slapped me causing me to tear up.

"Why? It's because you are a nuisance! Without you there the one he will be looking at is me! Not you!Make sure that he will never thought of taking what belongs to me!" She sneered and turn to look to the men behind her. I paled when the men smirked and walked towards me.

"Hehehe... can we also have our way with him?" One of the men ask as he lift up my chin.

"Do what you want! He is just a slave afterall!" The man lick his lips and i struggle when he started undressing me.

"No...no ple...please stop! Master Master help me!" I cried out while struggling as they continue to undress me. Master Master help me help me help me.

"Hahahah cry more i love it when they struggle it makes it more better!" The man said laughing along with the other men as they continued to undress the cat boy underneath them.

"No...No! Dont lick there...Stop!" One of the man start licking the boy nipple hungrily and suck on it. It makes Leo feel disgust, he hates it.

"Now then i as the leader will be the first one to do you, you guys agree too right?" The leader ask his men which was replied by positive answers.

I watched in horror as he start pulling my trouser, struggling only to be hit on the cheek hard.

"There we go, you dont want pain right?" The leader said as he unblucked his belt and positioned himself infront of my private part

No no no Master help me Master Master i only want you... help me!.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The door to the room was kicked open and a shadow stepped inside.

Author Note : Guys sorry for not updating all this time, i have been finding ideas on creating my own transmigration novel which almost caused me to get dizzy. And im sorry if this chapter is not good enough