Chapter 12. Kidnapped

I'm still hiding under the bed and afer a while, i can hear the sound of footsteps which sound unfamiliar to me.

"He should be here somewhere! Search everywhere and make sure to get him!" A stranger voice yelled out scaring me from under the bed, that voice sounds so evil that i keep staying under the bed and if my quess is right, they are searching for me.

I can't help but tremble in fear holding my breath to make sure no one find me and wait under the bed until those bad men are gone but my nose feel itchy and when i can't hold it anymore, i sneeze which caused me to quickly cover my mouth but it's too late the evil man has heard my sneeze.

"Here kitty,kitty come out" The man said in a sweet voice but i know that it's fake so i keep staying under the bed. but then i tremble again as i heard the sound of his footsteps near the door.

The man opened the door, trembling i closed my eyes and when i opened my eyes again he is looking at me smirking and that caused me to cried out in fear.

"There you are" He said smirking and he pulled me out, i tried to resist only for the man to cover my mouth with a cloth and soon my conciousness fade away. The last thing i heard from the man is.........

"Good kitty now you are mine" His hand running softly through my hair.

And.... that's the end of this chapter, i'm really sorry for not updating for a long time :( . I got stuck in this chapter and have no idea what to type hence my long update so once again i apologize to all my readers who have been willing to read my book