❥1- Facebook, Friends & Feelings?

❝Love is deaf, blind & stupid

❝Love is deaf, blind & stupid. If I ever find that little turd, I am gonna kill cupid once for all.❞
~Sharanya Rathod

"Love is most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn, and most painful thing to loose

"Love is most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn, and most painful thing to loose."

Sharanya scrunched her nose as she came across another love quote.

"And this is the most stupid thing I have ever read." She commented on the post before blocking that page.

There was still half an hour left for her to go and meet Myra and Kabir and thus was lazily scrolling through the instagram feed.

"I will surely throw you, if you popped up any other love quote." She warned her phone.

She was seeing some video, when a notification popped up, '@Myralicious tagged you in a post.'

She clicked on it immediately.

"Where there is love there is life." The post read.

Sharanya was about to throw her phone, when she remembered that she had recently bought it. So she decided on killing Myra instead.

"This means I am dead from starting and would wish to stay dead forever and ever, my love. *annoyed emoji*" Sharanya commented and Direct messaged two three abuses to her.

It was when that a notification popped up. It wasn't from instagram instead it was a Facebook notification.

It has been ages since she last used it.

"Seema Rathod tagged you in a post." And this was enough for giving Sharanya shivers.

She trembling clicked on it. And the sight in front was worse than she expected.