It was evening when Isabella was searching for the college list on laptop. She borrowed the laptop from Aoran for one night. She was so engrossed in calculating the tution fee expense for the whole course. But she was disappointed when it was too costly. She cupped her face and closed her eyes.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love

when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

all my doubt,

suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I've died everyday waiting for you.

Darling don't be afraid

I've loved you for a thousand years

And I'll love you for a thousand more

The musical note was being played near her window. She went near the window and suddenly the music stopped. She opened the window and found a note.

I told you you are very beautiful. Now stop worrying and go to sleep. You'll find a solution to your problem.

Z

Isabella was suddenly alarmed when the heaven thundered. It started to rain heavily in few seconds. She looked at the bushes near her garden. She felt like someone was hiding there. May be the one who dropped the note on her window sil.

She kept thinking about the Z who dropped her note. She could not sleep well. Somebody played a beautiful serenade near her window. She wondered who could be the person behind all this.

How could somebody show intrest in her. She was so old fashioned and a stock of laugh for everyone. Nobody ever seemed to notice her. Every guy and girl ignored her.

"May be the guy again mistook my address as his beloved address. He definitely is not stalking me." She shook her head to let go off the thoughts.

She went to bed and closed her eyes. She was in the arms of a boy who was swaying her little waist. They were laughing together. They both seemed happy. They was dancing in the tune of Christina Perri's A Thousand Years. The guy leaned closer to her. But she could not see his face. She cursed her forgetful brain to forget her glasses. His face looked blurr. But then he ran away leaving her on the dancefloor. After that it started raining heavily.

She woke up at midnight.

"Where did you go?" She shouted sweating profusly.

But then she looked at the things around her. The book shelf, a wooden  table and a messy couch. She was in her room.

Oh my !

"This can never be a reality." She slapped herself on head.

She tried to sleep again but she couldn't. She was experiencing something very different. She tried to divert her mind from that dream and started thinking about a prestigeous university.

She wanted to persue a bachelor's degree in fashion designing. Although her appearence was old fashioned but her mind was full of creativity. She always wanted to design clothes for famous celebrities.

She opened her laptop and searched for relevent colleges. After spending three hours of her research she finialised to take admission in Fashion Institute Of Technology in New York.

Since she could not afford much she decided to do a full time job instead of part time so that she could make more money.

She slept at three in the morning and woke up when her head hit hard by the corner of her old bed.

A beautiful day looked ahead to her. She took shower and She made a messy bun and wore her wornout faded blue denim and her creamy white shirt. Her eyes were puffy due to lack of sleep.

She was still feeling sleepy but managed to stay straight. Her aunt made them breakfast and then she left for her work.

"Bella I'm leaving. Take care of yourself and leave for work on time." She instructed her.

Isabella smiled at her and nodded.

She picked up her wornout brown handbag and put her black sneakers on. She looked so fragile and lean. She picked up the bus to the Dance Academy. She didn't want to get late on her very first day of reporting and feared to loose her job.

   ******To Be Continued*******

Love
Touch the star below
Have a lovely evening.